Thanks to Georgia Tech, Virginia and the good folks at FSN, my I missed the first few minutes of charting. Thankfully, the gamebook shows all subs, so all is well. The numbers are here. And they're interesting.

Again, I'll start with the usual caveat that single-game plus/minus stats can be very misleading. That said, here's some stuff that backed up what seemed obvious while watching the game:
-Kyle Singler didn't seem to be on his game tonight, and he was a -1. I'm sure that I don't need to go back to the archives to conclude that other than Pitt (when he was -6), that was his only negative finish of the year.
-Jon Scheyer entered the game as Duke's plus/minus leader. He seemed to struggle and he was +3.
-DeMarcus Nelson played 38 minutes, so it's pretty obvious that his numbers would mesh with Duke's overall total. In fact, there were a grand total of four points scored with Marie out of the game -- two for Duke, two for Maryland.

But there was some counterintuitive stuff as well:
-Dave McClure didn't seem to do much tonight. But in only eight minutes, he was +8. That might be a case of being in the game at the right time for a run. But it's interesting.
-Here's the biggie, and I think it's really instructive for a certain debate raging in another thread. Nolan Smith was fabulous tonight. People are wondering about Paulus. And yet, Paulus was a +10 tonight. In other words, Duke was outscored by a point when he was out of the game. Smith, but contrast, was a +3 (Duke outscored Maryland 6-3 when they were in together, and Scheyer was technically the PG during an offense/defense sub in the final minute when Maryland scored a point).

Those are some juicy numbers to ponder. Here are more:

Individuals
Greg Paulus 53-43 (+10)
DeMarcus Nelson 91-82 (+9)
David McClure 20-12 (+8)
Gerald Henderson 81-74 (+7)
Lance Thomas 41-34 (+7)
Jon Scheyer 60-57 (+3)
Nolan Smith 46-43 (+3)
Kyle Singler 67-68 (-1)
Taylor King 6-7 (-1)

Per 40 Minutes
David McClure +40
Greg Paulus +21.1
Lance Thomas +15.6
DeMarcus Nelson +9.5
Gerald Henderson +8.5
Nolan Smith +6
Jon Scheyer +4.3
Kyle Singler -1.3
Taylor King -8

Lineups
Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-Thomas (x2) 14-8 (+6)
Paulus-Scheyer-Nelson-McClure-Singler 6-1 (+5)
Paulus-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-Thomas (x2) 4-0 (+4)
Paulus-Nelson-Henderson-Singler-Thomas (x4) 23-21 (+2)
Paulus-Nelson-Henderson-McClure-Singler 5-3 (+2)
Paulus-Smith-Nelson-Henderson-Singler 3-1 (+2)
Smith-Scheyer-Henderson-McClure-King 2-0 (+2)
Paulus-Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson (x2) 3-2 (+1)
Smith-Nelson-Henderson-McClure-Singler 2-2 (0)
Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-McClure-Singler 2-2 (0)
Smith-Nelson-Henderson-McClure-King 0-0 (0)
Smith-Nelson-Henderson-Singler-Thomas 0-0 (0)
Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-Singler-Thomas (x2) 0-1 (-1)
Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-King-Singler 4-5 (-1)
Paulus-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-McClure 3-4 (-1)
Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-Singler-Thomas 0-2 (-2)
Smith-Scheyer-Henderson-King-Thomas 0-2 (-2)
Smith-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-Singler (x4) 16-19 (-3)
Paulus-Scheyer-Nelson-Henderson-Singler (x3) 6-11 (-5)