0.0000000000194%

These are Kenpom's projected odds of Duke dropping 13 in a row to finish the ACC schedule a disappointing 3-13.

No game is ever guaranteed in the ACC. That's why its one of the best conferences without fail. But I am feeling confident: Duke will win again this year, perhaps often!

Quote Originally Posted by bdh21 View Post
    These are Kenpom's projected odds of Duke dropping 13 in a row to finish the ACC schedule a disappointing 3-13.

No game is ever guaranteed in the ACC. That's why its one of the best conferences without fail. But I am feeling confident: Duke will win again this year, perhaps often!
    What are the odds on Duke winning the NCAA's?

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    What are the odds on Duke winning the NCAA's?
    That would depend on:

-The next 13 conference games
    -ACC Tourney
    -Seeding
    -Matchups
    -Upsets in the bracket
    -And most importantly... Whether or not Kenpom's projections are in any way reliable

Short answer: I'm not sure, it doesn't say, but probably ~10%. Thats not necessarily a bad thing.

That would depend on:

-ACC Tourney
    -Seeding
    -Matchups
    -Upsets in the bracket
    -And most importantly... Whether or not Kenpom's projections are in any way reliable

Short answer: I'm not sure, it doesn't say, but probably ~10%. Thats not necessarily a bad thing.
    10% seems awfully high at this point in my opinion. I'd guess (purely conjecture at this point) the champion is more than 50% likely to come from the quote-unquote big 4 (Kansas, Memphis, UCLA, UNC). That leaves less than 50% chance for the rest of the field, of which several teams might have a decent argument. But as you said, it's hard to say at this point.

That would depend on:

-ACC Tourney
    -Seeding
    -Matchups
    -Upsets in the bracket

I got 16x1 in Reno.