Thread: Agent Zero

Agent Zero

Now I know many on thisboard don't like Gilbert Arenas for various reasons, one of which being his "80 on Duke" comment, but this article about him is just too cool...http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcspo...allboy_wi.html

I would have loved to have been that kid, and been talking to him one on one. i would have said.."Gil, there's something I gotta tell you (long awkward pause). I went to Duke." The look on his face would be priceless.

I think he's a good guy. Eccentric and other things, but he's a good guy...80 points and all

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    This is exactly the kind of thing he does that makes me a Gilbert Arenas fan.

Thanks for sharing.

(Betcha mapei chimes in here before too long...)
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Go Gilbert

Being in SoCal, my daughter went to school with Gil. He's a great guy -- and hopefully will continue to be a wonderful role model for kids.

(I wasn't happy with his reaction to USA BB...but I understand his consternation). I'm not necessarily a Wizards fan, but enjoy getting to games when I'm in D.C.