Coach Cutcliffe @ halftime?

Flipping through the pictures on GoDuke.com, I noticed a picture of Coach Cutcliffe. I have to assume he spoke at halftime - anyone there care to share what he had to say?

8 months until Football season kicks off!

They introduced his staff, and then Cut talked about how he felt at home when he saw the campus, but the real reason he knew about duke athletics was the fans (he indicated us there, implying the crazies i believe) and then saying essentially that we can come and bring football back to duke and the acc.

Nothing special, but his staff's credentials got the crazies quite excited, and we were packed tonight.

Coach Cutcliffe...

Coach Cutcliffe said basically the same things he has been saying: When he got to Duke & walked around & saw the grounds & the great buildings, he knew he was in the right place... Duke is a great University, etc. He did say that all he knew of Duke athletics before was "you guys", pointing at the Crazies. He did have one goof: he referred to Cameron Indoor Stadium as "Cameron Indoor Arena". Oops. He basically told everyone to come out in the Fall & support Duke Football & that they wouldn't be disappointed. He seems to have a knack for motivating.

Side note: Scottie Montgomery looked like he could still strap on a helmet & play. I'm glad he is still around the program.
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil