Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    nice job with the heading of this topic watzone, not vauge like someothers

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Mr. Boynton will not be the only recruit in town that game either. I think he'll be joined by one of the characters from Entourage.
    That's milk money

Quote Originally Posted by watzone View Post
    That's milk money
    I have heard the same as well. Two recruits at the Carolina game!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CMS2478 View Post
    I have heard the same as well. Two recruits at the Carolina game!!!
    It's true, but I can't give all the milk money out. While it may seem trivial, subscribers pay to get info well ahead of the curve at my site. For what it's worth, that info is now on three pay sites. I will tell you that it is one of three players. That at least narrows it down for some. Trust me, well before gametime, I will make sure everybody knows.

Actually...

It's true, but I can't give all the milk money out. While it may seem trivial, subscribers pay to get info well ahead of the curve at my site. For what it's worth, that info is now on three pay sites. I will tell you that it is one of three players. That at least narrows it down for some. Trust me, well before gametime, I will make sure everybody knows.
    I've already heard the name too, my brother told me I just can't remember who the other is. But I won't ruin your info Watzone and keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CMS2478 View Post
    I've already heard the name too, my brother told me I just can't remember who the other is. But I won't ruin your info Watzone and keep it to myself.

Well, as I said on the premium (not that expensive) boards at the Blue Devil Nation, "Every ridiculous incident costs money unless real people have Yahoo."

I will be glad to go to the effort to mnake nice "Welcome" banners to be displayed at the game. I know it is a lot of work, so if you'll just give me your tickets . . .

Mr. Boynton will not be the only recruit in town that game either. I think he'll be joined by one of the characters from Entourage.
    Tarvold's going to be there?

Well played...

I will tell you that it is one of three players. That at least narrows it down for some. Trust me, well before gametime, I will make sure everybody knows.
    Well I hate to break it to ya but he already gave away the name with his clue below.

I won't reveal it, but a quick glance of the 5 main characters on entourage vs. our 4 recruits makes it pretty easy. I mean we arent recruiting anyone named Ari, Vince, Turtle, or Johnny...

Well, as I said on the premium (not that expensive) boards at the Blue Devil Nation, "Every ridiculous incident costs money unless real people have Yahoo."
    Well, if you can't figure it out between what Carlos said and the quote above ...

Whoops! Thars a mispellin letter hint in the clue.
    Last edited by watzone; 01-16-2008 at 01:27 PM. Reason: spellin

Whoops! Thars a mispellin letter hint in the clue.
    huh? I know who we are talking about and I don't see any mispellings in carlos' post and i don't see how the "thars" is related to this guys name.

are you talking about the two diffrerent ways you could potentially spell this recruit's first name (and the fact that he uses the less common form)?

13. Quote:
    "Tarvold's going to be there?"

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I hope Ari does commit. His energy and aggressiveness would really do wonders for Duke (and I hear he and Lloyd are a package deal)

Credit goes to Jumbo on the Entourage reference.

Also, I'm not sure how great a player Ari would be, but he would be a great assistant coach on the recruiting trail.

alteran is offline All-American, Honorable Mention

Also, I'm not sure how great a player Ari would be, but he would be a great assistant coach on the recruiting trail.
    I'd worry about NCAA violations-- but Ari could probably fix that, too.

Boynton

Maybe it is me- but I find High School basketball almost unwatchable- it is so up and down- poor fundamentals - lots of one-one-one- hmmm sounds a bit like the NBA- but is with young kids trying to play like NBAers. Anyway- in the small part of the game I watched- I like Boynton- he is smooth- does not try to impress with some dazzling play when not needed- has a great handle and is a competitor. He had a bad thumb last night which may have affected him- but all in all- he is an elite guard. If Duke gets him- they will get a fine player. Coming to Duke will improve his D which is probably behind his O.

"I paid two grand for these seats! I'll get out there and launch a three if I want!"

Oh well! The cryptic visitor just commited to Florida over Duke.

Does anyone know why we didn't recruit Vargas? Was he a shoe in for FL or were we not interested? I watched a game with him and Boynton a month or so ago and he looked pretty impressive.

Oh well! The cryptic visitor just commited to Florida over Duke.
    Oh that sucks. Hope we still look good with Painter