Clemson is going nowhere real fast (surprise, surprise), Miami will stuggle to win big games down the stretch, NC State looks much worse than the 'Canes, and Maryland will probably have too many bad losses to even get looked at unless they win the ACC Tournament or at least advance to the Finals.

Georgia Tech has looked pretty good at times, but the Jackets have a 10-9 record at the time being, which will have to drastically change in order for them to sniff a post season. Boston College has a decent ACC record right now, sitting in third place at 3-2 (12-6 overall), but most likely won't hold it. Like Clemson, Boston College better start treasuring every SINGLE game or the dream is over.

This is definitely the most top heavy are conference has been in a long time. Teams three through twelve are the most unpredictable I've seen in years. I have no idea which of those teams will be invited at this point. Absolutely none. I would definitely say Clemson is the early front-runner, but I also wouldn't be surprised to see Oliver's club drop four in a row at some point in February.

Right now, I would say three teams at most get in.