Page 722 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 22262267271272072172272372473277282212221722 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,440 of 67382
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Same here, and my minions failed to post as requested.

It's hard to find good minions these days.
    For the right price, I'll be a minion.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    For the right price, I'll be a minion.
    In my experience, most minions are very short, very quiet and, most often, not thought of a being very bright. Do you qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    In my experience, most minions are very short, very quiet and, most often, not thought of a being very bright. Do you qualify?
    I'm not short so I guess I can't apply.

I'm not short so I guess I can't apply.
    DinK, meeting you at Brunchgate, I think you fail on all counts. You are too tall, too engaging, and far too bright.

Plus, minions don't typically wear tiaras and ball gowns at a dunking booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlindevildog91 View Post
    DinK, meeting you at Brunchgate, I think you fail on all counts. You are too tall, too engaging, and far too bright.

Plus, minions don't typically wear tiaras and ball gowns at a dunking booth.
    Thank you very much!

However, if the pay is right, I could walk around on my knees, lose the tiara, and change anything else that is necessary. What is the pay scale for a minion?
    Last edited by DukieInKansas; 09-20-2010 at 04:07 PM.

Thank you very much!

However, if the pay is right, I could walk around on my knees, lose the tiara, and change anything else that is necessary. What is the pay scale for a minion?
    Sorry I missed you at the tailgates (although if you had on a blue dress I may have seen you -- that was the only tiara-wielding woman I saw). But minion money is no sharp cheddah.

Nor is it very gouda.

But minion money is no sharp cheddah.

Nor is it very gouda.
    So no need for a Swiss numbered account, then, eh?

BTW, where is the brunchgate tent? Is there any sort of sign? I usually hang out in B-5, pregame.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD View Post
    So no need for a Swiss numbered account, then, eh?

BTW, where is the brunchgate tent? Is there any sort of sign? I usually hang out in B-5, pregame.
    It does have Brunchgate on the sign - also, CrazieTalk.net

Sorry I missed you at the tailgates (although if you had on a blue dress I may have seen you -- that was the only tiara-wielding woman I saw). But minion money is no sharp cheddah.

Nor is it very gouda.
    For security reasons, the tiara did not travel with me. I wanted to travel without the security detail. That should be provolone that I am not good minion material.

Sorry I missed you at the tailgates. It was fun meeting up with some of the posters. I hope I can meet more when I come again.

(Some puns are better said than typed - the proof alone doesn't translate as well in the written word.)

(Some puns are better said than typed - the proof alone doesn't translate as well in the written word.)
    Per Shakespeare, puns are the lowest form of humor. Which of course is why they appeal to me. I thought your use of provolone was very funny -- although quite cheesy.

That reminds me of a debate I had with my wife the last time we were in Europe. She tasted some cheese, and began this long harangue about how the cheese in France was much better than home because it was not pasteurized. This, according to Mrs. OPK, allowed the natural tastes and odors to percolate through their natural fermentations to peak ripedness.

I dissented, informing her that "you like that crud because you're drunk."

Although my utterance ended THAT particular argument, I did not walk away thinking that I had won the day.

For security reasons, the tiara did not travel with me. I wanted to travel without the security detail. That should be provolone that I am not good minion material.

Sorry I missed you at the tailgates. It was fun meeting up with some of the posters. I hope I can meet more when I come again.

Per Shakespeare, puns are the lowest form of humor. Which of course is why they appeal to me. I thought your use of provolone was very funny -- although quite cheesy.

That reminds me of a debate I had with my wife the last time we were in Europe. She tasted some cheese, and began this long harangue about how the cheese in France was much better than home because it was not pasteurized. This, according to Mrs. OPK, allowed the natural tastes and odors to percolate through their natural fermentations to peak ripedness.

Although my utterance ended THAT particular argument, I did not walk away thinking that I had won the day.
    Havarti read most of these curdling puns but don't think I can whey in any more on this discussion.

You were able to walk away after that remark?

I'm from a family of punners. I like all puns - the more groan-worthy, the better.

You were able to walk away after that remark?
    As the French say, "no." Boy, those French have a word for everything.

I'm from a family of punners. I like all puns - the more groan-worthy, the better.
    Whenever someone would ask to pass the butter, my grandfather would always say "butter be careful!" We literally had to ban that joke at our family meals.

As the French say, "no." Boy, those French have a word for everything.

Whenever someone would ask to pass the butter, my grandfather would always say "butter be careful!" We literally had to ban that joke at our family meals.
    That is one we never used. I'll have to try it at Thanksgiving dinner.

That is one we never used. I'll have to try it at Thanksgiving dinner.
    Didn't you mean you'll have to thigh it at Thanksgiving dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Didn't you mean you'll have to thigh it at Thanksgiving dinner?
    You are correct. You certainly have a leg up on me in the pun arena.

I knee to work on my puns.

You are correct. You certainly have a leg up on me in the pun arena.

I knee to work on my puns.
    If that's the baste you can do with Thanksgiving puns, then I'd breast get out of the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    If that's the baste you can do with Thanksgiving puns, then I'd breast get out of the contest.
    I was going with the leg theme. Pie must have been out of my gourd. I guess I really succotash at punning.

I was going with the leg theme. Pie must have been out of my gourd. I guess I really succotash at punning.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...aaaaa!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com