Page 694 of 785 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,880 of 15690
  1. #13861
    NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Durant is a beast but no way Kobe loses this series.

  2. #13862
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2DaSlopes View Post
    NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Durant is a beast but no way Kobe loses this series.
    Maybe you can tell me why my brother is shown at the first Spurs/Mavs game in headphones. What's up with that?

  3. #13863
    hahaha why did he do that? oh wait your asking me right? haha idk. that's pretty funny if it's true.

  4. #13864
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2DaSlopes View Post
    hahaha why did he do that? oh wait your asking me right? haha idk. that's pretty funny if it's true.
    Two of his kids posted the pic on facebook. I'm going to have to look into it.

    At least the Spurs took the series. I like Tim Duncan.

  5. #13865
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston or thereabouts
    When St. Peter's tomb was unearthed by archaeologists, it was covered in graffiti. I haven't posted on this thread before, so consider this me e-spraying my name.

  6. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by delfrio View Post
    When St. Peter's tomb was unearthed by archaeologists, it was covered in graffiti. I haven't posted on this thread before, so consider this me e-spraying my name.
    Welcome. This is a good place for graffiti.

  7. #13867
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I like Tim Duncan.
    He's okay for a Deac...

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  8. #13868
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    He's okay for a Deac...
    There are some other -deacs who are OK, too, I hope.

  9. #13869
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    There are some other -deacs who are OK, too, I hope.
    Mugsy Bogues comes to mind. Maybe Rodney Rogers (so sorry he's paralyzed from a 4-wheeling ATV accident). My golf partner. Anyone else you have in mind?


    Oh, yeah. The guy who brings me pastrami from far flung places!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  10. #13870
    I always preferred KG over Tim Duncan.

  11. #13871
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Mugsy Bogues comes to mind. Maybe Rodney Rogers (so sorry he's paralyzed from a 4-wheeling ATV accident). My golf partner. Anyone else you have in mind?


    Oh, yeah. The guy who brings me pastrami from far flung places!
    Yea, that's the guy.

  12. #13872
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Mugsy Bogues comes to mind. Maybe Rodney Rogers (so sorry he's paralyzed from a 4-wheeling ATV accident). My golf partner. Anyone else you have in mind?


    Oh, yeah. The guy who brings me pastrami from far flung places!
    I'd agree with all of these - except your golf partner since I don't know him. The pastrami guy seems pretty nice.

  13. #13873
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sullivans Island, SC
    Why are they called apartments if they're all stuck together?

  14. #13874
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post
    Why are they called apartments if they're all stuck together?
    Why do you park in driveways and drive on parkways?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  15. #13875
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Why do you park in driveways and drive on parkways?
    And why are tolls sometimes charged on freeways?

  16. #13876
    Good comeback

  17. #13877
    No lost thread?

  18. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2DaSlopes View Post
    No lost thread?
    This thread isn't lost. You moved it back toward the top so that we can all find it.

  19. #13879
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Welcome2DaSlopes View Post
    No lost thread?
    The Lost thread was up before I watched the end of the episode on my DVR. I had watched the first 10 minutes "live", then went to play softball. Got home at 10:45 and started to watch it. Then I checked the DBR and read the first two posts and learned that Jin and Sun would die. I don't mind spoilers, usually, but this I wish I hadn't read. My fault. And as I posted in the thread, I didn't like the way they did away with them... should have been at the fence.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  20. #13880
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    The Lost thread was up before I watched the end of the episode on my DVR. I had watched the first 10 minutes "live", then went to play softball. Got home at 10:45 and started to watch it. Then I checked the DBR and read the first two posts and learned that Jin and Sun would die. I don't mind spoilers, usually, but this I wish I hadn't read. My fault. And as I posted in the thread, I didn't like the way they did away with them... should have been at the fence.

    OZZIE!!!!!

    No spoilers for Lost in the Longest Thread!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •