Page 644 of 787 FirstFirst ... 144544594634642643644645646654694744 ... LastLast
Results 12,861 to 12,880 of 15728
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Longest thread ever? Not for long...
    Will some other thread reach 13,000 first?

That's just a crazie thought.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I think I'm closing on 2000 posts here myself.

Yep, I am, albeit, slowly. I should make every LOST episode into two posts.

Nothing personal, but I got left at the station when the "Lost" train started rolling... I just wish Jon Stewart would get back from vacation; the standups that are filling his slot are hit or miss. Did see the Chris Rock special - I laughed so hard I almost needed to change my drawers...

I'm not taking in personally. I didn't start watching LOST until this summer. That's the whole point of my LOST thread, to amuse everybody else who has already watched it and knows what's coming as I speculate. If you're not a fan of that kind of stuff (mystery/sci fi) then you're not a fan but, if you do like that kind of stuff but you just never got around to watching LOST, I can recommend it. Being able to watch it all fairly quickly is an advantage IMHO.

Yea watching lost now is great i got into before the fourth season started. so i was able to watch episodes back to back which helps to understand it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm not taking in personally. I didn't start watching LOST until this summer. That's the whole point of my LOST thread, to amuse everybody else who has already watched it and knows what's coming as I speculate. If you're not a fan of that kind of stuff (mystery/sci fi) then you're not a fan but, if you do like that kind of stuff but you just never got around to watching LOST, I can recommend it. Being able to watch it all fairly quickly is an advantage IMHO.
    I guess it's just me. Way back when, I never understood all the fuss about "Twin Peaks" either....

"The Wire" will be the first on my list to jump into that way; and then maybe watch Sopranos end-to-end one of these days...

"Twin Peaks" lost steam but it was great at the beginning.

I've done the first two seasons of "The Wire", great television.

I watched the show "Durham County" on Monday night. It's a Canadian show that was actually filmed more than 2 years ago. I creeped me out big time but, alas, I'm probably hooked now. Monday nights at 10pm on ION. Not for the kiddies.

I love the wire but it is very slow.

My favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell-R View Post
    I thought the Hangover was one of the best I have seen in quite a long time.
    Maybe not on par with the classics, but still pretty dang good.

*Whew* I haven't posted in quite a while.
    What are you doing here?

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Longest thread ever? Not for long...
    More crazietalk from OZZIE...

"Twin Peaks" lost steam but it was great at the beginning.

I've done the first two seasons of "The Wire", great television.

I watched the show "Durham County" on Monday night. It's a Canadian show that was actually filmed more than 2 years ago. I creeped me out big time but, alas, I'm probably hooked now. Monday nights at 10pm on ION. Not for the kiddies.
    The name caught my attention and I started to watch it the other night. The scenes in the woods creeped me out and I stopped watching. I'm kind of curious about what will happen but don't think I'll put it on my watch list.

I don't think I like being "creeped out" by TV shows. I think I like my mayhem and violence straight up and out in the open.

"Edgy" is different... I can do "edgy".

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    What are you doing here?
    My boss asks the same question, too... Some days, I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I don't think I like being "creeped out" by TV shows. I think I like my mayhem and violence straight up and out in the open.

"Edgy" is different... I can do "edgy".

Durham County is definitely edgy. Watch an episode, see what you think. My creepy just might be your edgy. Acting seems superb but I've only watched one episode.

Wow, can't believe it's the 2nd week of September and football season already. Where did the summer go and how can I get it back?

Durham County is definitely edgy. Watch an episode, see what you think. My creepy just might be your edgy. Acting seems superb but I've only watched one episode.
    OK, I'll keep a lookout for it...

Monday nights 10pm on ION, if you get that cable channel.

If this were the Duke of York Basketball Report and the server was based in England and I called someone a wanker, would the software put in !I'marealas**holeforsayingthisI'mareala**holeforsa yingthisI'marealya**holeforsayingthis!?

Just wondering.