Page 602 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 10250255259260060160260360461265270211021602 ... LastLast
Results 12,021 to 12,040 of 67370
    New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I'm trying to decide what to do today. Go to skating (World Championships, Ladies Final, not cheap) and lunch or go shopping @ Nordstrom or clean and fart around.
    I'd go fart around at Nordstrom. Pop one off in a crowd, then walk away to a remote location with a view, and watch everyone in the crowd give everyone else in the same crowd dirty looks.
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    I'd go fart around at Nordstrom. Pop one off in a crowd, then walk away to a remote location with a view, and watch everyone in the crowd give everyone else in the same crowd dirty looks.
    I knew I'd regret using that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    And remember, you can't teach height.
    Ahh...but they do still teach typing don't they? Oh, but the 60 second limit kind of limits the need for those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ahh...but they do still teach typing don't they? Oh, but the 60 second limit kind of limits the need for those skills.
    Typing, yes. Speling ahm not sew shure ov.

[quote=DukieInKansas;279652 I wanted 8 + inches. [/quote]

To much information!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I wanted 8 + inches.
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    To much information!
    Hey, a smart lady knows what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    To much information!
    I knew you would chime on this. I'm glad you didn't disappoint.

I knew you would chime on this. I'm glad you didn't disappoint.
    I always try to please a lady!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I'm trying to decide what to do today. Go to skating (World Championships, Ladies Final, not cheap) and lunch or go shopping @ Nordstrom or clean and fart around.
    I'd be really tempted to go to Worlds. Anything's better than my day. I ended up having to work all day. I'm currently collapsed in the recliner, trying to convince myself that I need to do laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I'm currently collapsed in the recliner, trying to convince myself that I need to do laundry.
    Once you get yourself taken care of I could use some convincing as well. My laundry basket is currently overflowing.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Once you get yourself taken care of I could use some convincing as well. My laundry basket is currently overflowing.
    I just started my laundry. The motivation at this end is access to washers and dryers. My options were now or early tomorrow morning, and I'd like to give myself the option of sleeping in.

I just started my laundry. The motivation at this end is access to washers and dryers. My options were now or early tomorrow morning, and I'd like to give myself the option of sleeping in.
    I have no such motivation. I washed what I need for tomorrow in the sink and hung it up to dry.

Lazy I know but around 1:00 I declared today a lazy day.

Am watching World Figure Skating Championships right now. Wonder if Sue is there?

Rachael Flatt is up next. Go, Rachael!

Rachael got 'er done! Woo hoo! My prediction after Nationals came true! (Recap: I predicted that she'd come in ahead of Alissa Czisny.)

I ended up having to work all day. I'm currently collapsed in the recliner, trying to convince myself that I need to do laundry.
    Wow, I totally resemble that remark. Work today, and needing to do laundry. (But I do plan on going skiing tomorrow, so at least I will have some fun this weekend!)

I had to work all day and laundry needs to be done. I'll probably work some tomorrow, too. Hopefully laundry can be done tomorrow night.

While at work, I got to watch it snow all afternoon. Came home and couldn't get enough traction to get into my driveway. Neighbor came over and helped me shovel the 8 inches of heavy wet snow. I'm glad I have a short driveway!

Rachael got 'er done! Woo hoo! My prediction after Nationals came true! (Recap: I predicted that she'd come in ahead of Alissa Czisny.)
    Got to see some of the last group of skaters - cable issues so no HD. What an incredible skate by the young woman from the Republic of Korea.

Got to see some of the last group of skaters - cable issues so no HD. What an incredible skate by the young woman from the Republic of Korea.
    Amazing is right! Yu-Na Kim is phenomenal. She's got artistry to go along with some amazing jumps. I think she's better than her rivals Asada and Ando in that respect. Rochette, on the other hand, is not far behind technically and is very good artistically. Next year's Olympics should be an interesting battle. Flatt ended up in 5th place overall, which isn't too shabby for her first senior worlds. Hopefully she'll pick up the technical mark next year and can challenge them.

I had to work all day and laundry needs to be done. I'll probably work some tomorrow, too. Hopefully laundry can be done tomorrow night.

While at work, I got to watch it snow all afternoon. Came home and couldn't get enough traction to get into my driveway. Neighbor came over and helped me shovel the 8 inches of heavy wet snow. I'm glad I have a short driveway!
    We got snow here as well; it started sometime after midnight. I woke up this morning to a couple of inches of snow on rooftops and grassy areas. Roads look clear. Looks like it will be gone very quickly.

Am watching World Figure Skating Championships right now. Wonder if Sue is there?
    Nope. While I wanted to go, I a) didn't want to spend the $$$ and b) got caught up in basketball.

Welcome to March Madness.