Page 569 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956756856957057157961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 11,361 to 11,380 of 67403
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    All-wheel drive!
    Rained like heck going to the game with a bit of sleet afterwards but no road condition hazards. Still felt better with AWD, especially with all the rain we experienced on the way to Derm. Well worth the trip.

Goodness - nearly 21 hours without a post?

I've been home sick today with a stomach bug - woke up about 3AM. Finally got back to sleep around 10AM, slept most of the rest of the afternoon.

Now watching Charleton Heston in "The Hawaiians," - boy, I want to be somewhere sunny and warm right now!

But only 3 minutes between these two posts. Snow here, but not as bad as they were predicting. At least from my observation.

But only 3 minutes between these two posts. Snow here, but not as bad as they were predicting. At least from my observation.
    And less than 30 minutes before this one.

Our snow ended early Saturday afternoon. I shoveled a 2' x 5' snowdrift off my drive and let the sun do the rest. I love a south facing blacktop driveway!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Goodness - nearly 21 hours without a post?

I've been home sick today with a stomach bug - woke up about 3AM. Finally got back to sleep around 10AM, slept most of the rest of the afternoon.

Now watching Charleton Heston in "The Hawaiians," - boy, I want to be somewhere sunny and warm right now!
    Ugh I was sick last week... but not with stomach nastiness. Feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    And less than 30 minutes before this one.

Our snow ended early Saturday afternoon. I shoveled a 2' x 5' snowdrift off my drive and let the sun do the rest. I love a south facing blacktop driveway!
    It snowed at my parents' house all day Saturday, but there was little accumulation. The roads were essentially clear on Sunday. There were a couple of patches on the 2-lane I took to get to hwy 65, but after that it was clear. There was lots of water on the road in St. Robert, but they had a foot of snow.

Am I really the only person who caught Coach K's new ring? Or am I so out of it that I just noticed it?

I followed your link. Cool that he got something.

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    I followed your link. Cool that he got something.
    That's a pretty bling something.

BTW, I'm in bed now. Got in bed around 8:15 tonight. I'm wiped out. Still recovering from last week.

Others are changing their AVs much more often than I am...

Others are changing their AVs much more often than I am...
    Aww. Come on. Do it. You can. I've got faith in 'ya.

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!

Hey all,
    I moved into my new house Saturday. It rained all day, though let up a little as we were moving things into the house. I have a lot of unpacking and putting away still to do. Am at a partial loss as to how I'm going to set up my kitchen. Not a lot of storage space. Also, may have to have some shelving built in the bathroom as space is limited there too. The good thing is, I can do anything I want.

I'm so glad the weather was bad enough that work was closed yesterday. I caught up on a lot of sleep I had missed over the last few weeks. Am feeling renewed and refreshed.

Tilly

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Hey all,
    I moved into my new house Saturday. It rained all day, though let up a little as we were moving things into the house. I have a lot of unpacking and putting away still to do. Am at a partial loss as to how I'm going to set up my kitchen. Not a lot of storage space. Also, may have to have some shelving built in the bathroom as space is limited there too. The good thing is, I can do anything I want.

I'm so glad the weather was bad enough that work was closed yesterday. I caught up on a lot of sleep I had missed over the last few weeks. Am feeling renewed and refreshed.

Tilly
    Welcome Back Tilly!

Glad to hear you got an extra long weekend to catchup. Don't know what your kitchen is like but maybe consider getting one of those hanging pot racks to free cabinet space. Besides, they look really cool. :P Send us pictures after chaos has settled.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    Welcome Back Tilly!

Glad to hear you got an extra long weekend to catchup. Don't know what your kitchen is like but maybe consider getting one of those hanging pot racks to free cabinet space. Besides, they look really cool. :P Send us pictures after chaos has settled.
    Will post pics in my album when the "chaos has settled."

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Will post pics in my album when the "chaos has settled."
    Hope your pix with Coach Cut and the new and improved Blue Devil are already prominently displayed.

Congrats on the move!

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Hope your pix with Coach Cut and the new and improved Blue Devil are already prominently displayed.

Congrats on the move!
    No pictures are up yet.

Game is not on TV here tonight...why'd I move from NC?

Game is not on TV here tonight...why'd I move from NC?
    I've been asking myself that same question for over a year now.

I've been asking for 21 months...

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I've been asking myself that same question for over a year now.
    I've been asking for 21 months...
    So when are you guys moving back?