Page 532 of 787 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582632 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 15729
  1. #10621
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Thanks, Ozzie! How was golf?

    BTW, I was also hit with the 60 sec requirement. What's up with that?
    You're welcome! And golf was good. Made 20 foot birdie putts on 4 and 5 That was certainly the highlite of the round.

    the 60 second thing IS NOT my fault!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  2. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of my favorite ladies of the DBR!
    Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite, Ozzie!

    I decided all the ladies of DBR were your favorites and responded. Hope the golf went well.

  3. #10623
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Love Actually is on again. I <3 Carl.
    I liked that movie.

    Testing for 60 vs 30 seconds here

    I'm getting the 60 seconds also. Is this an LTE punishment?

  4. #10624
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite, Ozzie!

    I decided all the ladies of DBR were your favorites and responded. Hope the golf went well.
    Hey you go, Bobby Hurley!

  5. #10625
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I liked that movie.

    Testing for 60 vs 30 seconds here

    I'm getting the 60 seconds also. Is this an LTE punishment?
    Must be... hey, you missed being Bobby Hurley.

  6. #10626
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to my favorite, Ozzie!

    I decided all the ladies of DBR were your favorites and responded
    . Hope the golf went well.
    Thanks!

    And you are right! My secret is out! Golf was good - see above.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  7. #10627
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Can I be done w/ my 60-second posting time out now please?

  8. #10628
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Pretty please?

  9. #10629
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    With sugar on top?

  10. #10630
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Well it appears that ODU pulled it out. Go Monarchs!

  11. #10631
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Hey you go, Bobby Hurley!
    And I totally missed it!

  12. #10632
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to all of my favorite ladies of the DBR!
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Ozzie!

    ------<-----<@

  13. #10633
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Ozzie!

    ------<-----<@
    And Happy Valentine's Day to all the other men of the LTE on DBR!


    ------<-----<@

  14. #10634
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    And Happy Valentine's Day to all the other men of the LTE on DBR!


    ------<-----<@
    And Happy Valentine's Day to my sister shin kickerz of the LTE, too!

    ------<-----<@

  15. #10635
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    And now I'm off to the airport to pick up my Sam!

    . . . except that I'm now a minute later in leaving because the board is making me wait 60 seconds between posts.

  16. #10636
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    . . . except that I'm now a minute later in leaving because the board is making me wait 60 seconds between posts.
    Perhaps this is a restriction they put on the thread? Or the OTB?

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  17. #10637
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Perhaps this is a restriction they put on the thread? Or the OTB?

    Hmmm...let's see. I'm getting it also at 60 seconds.

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  18. #10638
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hmmm...let's see. I'm getting it also at 60 seconds.
    I found out it's board-wide. As in all the boards. Everyone.

  19. #10639
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I found out it's board-wide. As in all the boards. Everyone.
    "And we would all go down together
    We said we'd all go down together, yes, we would all go down together"

    Mr. William Joel - Goodnight Saigon

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  20. #10640
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    "And we would all go down together
    We said we'd all go down together, yes, we would all go down together"

    Mr. William Joel - Goodnight Saigon
    Heh. Good one.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •