Page 403 of 787 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 15729
  1. #8041
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    Slow afternoon around here. Heading up to Durham for dinner and the game shortly.
    Jealous.

  2. #8042
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Everyone must be returning from their holiday trips.

    Speaking of which, Lava, how did Georgia hold up on her first real road trip?

  3. #8043
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    I'm feeling the need to increase my count in this thread. Not sure why.

  4. #8044
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    You can friend me to find out (but I'll warn you, I might take over first place). Friend as a verb. Are you a member of the DBR Posters group yet? We're there!
    I searched on "DBR" and didn't find it -- what's the name again? (I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've only had 1 cup of coffee today.)

    Edit: I found it... I'm a bit slow.

  5. #8045
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Of course this helps me to avoid cleaning my apartment. But I'm going to have to do that eventually- my dad gets here on Saturday!

  6. #8046
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I searched on "DBR" and didn't find it -- what's the name again? (I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've only had 1 cup of coffee today.)

    Edit: I found it... I'm a bit slow.
    DA is movin' on up...

    Down goes Shammrog...

  7. #8047
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    DA is movin' on up...

    Down goes Shammrog...
    Shammwho?

  8. #8048
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I searched on "DBR" and didn't find it -- what's the name again? (I'm sure it's something obvious, but I've only had 1 cup of coffee today.)

    Edit: I found it... I'm a bit slow.
    I just friended DA on FB!

  9. #8049
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Friended is now a verb. Sez me.

  10. #8050
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Galveston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Jealous.
    I'll second that. Ozzie, you have to yell extra for me. No pressure, though.

  11. #8051
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Watching Chloe sleep on the corner of my bed now. Oh, and of course posting here. And chatting on FB. And watching tv.

    Chloe is so dang cute.

  12. #8052
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Galveston, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Watching Chloe sleep on the corner of my bed now. Oh, and of course posting here. And chatting on FB. And watching tv.

    Chloe is so dang cute.
    Chatting on FB is one of my favorite activities. I've chatted with people that I haven't seen in years. It's great!

  13. #8053
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Mr. DA has just gone on a housecleaning binge. Now, I know I shouldn't complain that the husband cleans up (he just made the kitchen spotless! (with the exception of the floors - he doesn't do floors)) but when he goes on these spurts, I feel obliged to pitch in. It's killing my plan for a lazy Sunday watching football.

    Oh well, I'll have a full hard-stop at 4:45 to watch the Blue Devils, so may as well be productive until then. Oh, and sneak in some LTE posting and FB perusing in between chores.

  14. #8054
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Mr. DA has just gone on a housecleaning binge. Now, I know I shouldn't complain that the husband cleans up (he just made the kitchen spotless! (with the exception of the floors - he doesn't do floors)) but when he goes on these spurts, I feel obliged to pitch in. It's killing my plan for a lazy Sunday watching football.

    Oh well, I'll have a full hard-stop at 4:45 to watch the Blue Devils, so may as well be productive until then. Oh, and sneak in some LTE posting and FB perusing in between chores.
    That's ok, you can send him down here next.

  15. #8055
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    DA is movin' on up...

    Down goes Shammrog...
    Where is our buddy, Shamm, these days? Did he have his share of PPB inanity and decide to depart all of DBR?

  16. #8056
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Where is our buddy, Shamm, these days? Did he have his share of PPB inanity and decide to depart all of DBR?
    He's on FB. He (& BD) kick my arse in Scramble all the time. I really suck at Scramble.

  17. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Shammwho?
    I thought it was Sham Wow?

    I actually got an e-mail, or is that spam-mail, for Sham Wow today.

  18. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    My midwest bias is showing - I should have made that 11:59 EST.
    I set a goal and then disappeared. I knew I could count on everyone to accomplish the goal without my help.

    Way to go ArkieDukie - great poem.

  19. #8059
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    It's been 1 hour and 1 minute since the last post. Unacceptable.

  20. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    It's been 1 hour and 1 minute since the last post. Unacceptable.
    Either people are traveling to the game or they are cheering for BC - currently up by 4 over the light blue tar heels.

    9F9F9F - GTHC, GTH

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •