Page 188 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 881381781861871881891901982382886881188 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 67415
    Yeah, but I'm running out of steam and with Hanna headed our way, I may lose power tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    "In the history of the DBR?"

I think you mean "in history."
    Good point. I just went back and clicked on several random pages and I couldn't begin to write a coherent description of what's been going on in this thread.

Here are a few random recollections about things in this LTE thread from my very biased and diseased mind.

Yogurt comes up from time to time, but few really enjoy talking about it.
    Devildeac is obsessed with my post count in the LTE.
    Lavabe knows bones and primates and many things.
    Rumors of the Atlanta Mafia abound although I doubt it exists.
    I like to talk about my puppy and raccoon skulls.
    It's okay to post just to amuse yourself.
    You get bonus points if you post something funny or clever.
    Bostondevil gives away prizes.
    Once in another thread EarlJam promised me a pony I've yet to receive.
    Did I mention my puppy?
    Wilson strays over to the PP board from time to time.
    Don't worry, be happy.

I like airplanes almost as much as EarlJam. The 737 is a good plane. I wonder how many of them are parked in the desert?

lte

Ymo brings the ball upcourt and sets the play.

He spots Devildeac open on the wing in Raleigh, just inside of JJ range, he delivers a perfect draft, err, pass to DD on the "whatever thread."

DD sets his feet, squares his shoulders and the shot is in the air from 25 feet (well, miles)...

Was the shot good? Bluedawg in my sights...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I like airplanes almost as much as EarlJam. The 737 is a good plane. I wonder how many of them are parked in the desert?
    My Dad flew a 737 for 20 years before switching over to the 757 and 767. The 737 is a very good plane.

I've flown on a lot of 737s. Does that count for anything?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I've flown on a lot of 737s. Does that count for anything?
    Given how most of the airlines are ruining their frequent flier programs, it probably doesn't count for much.

I'm trying to use up what I have left. I have a First Class round trip to any where in the world left if I plan far enough in advance...haven't figured out where to go yet.

I'm trying to use up what I have left. I have a First Class round trip to any where in the world left if I plan far enough in advance...haven't figured out where to go yet.
    Congrats. The process of deciding where you want to go should almost be as fun as the trip itself.

I just got an email from Continental yesterday informing me that they are making their frequent flier program less consumer friendly. What's worse, they are moving to a $15 fee for the first checked bag. I travel with a college debate team and this policy will be a killer. We take Rubbermaid tubs full of evidence on trips and this policy would cost us an additional $240 on most trips, not counting what we already will have to pay for the second checked bag. By the time we account for all of our evidence, we'll end up paying more than $500 in luggage fees for most of our trips.

Yikes, debating just got expensive. Delta is still holding out on the first checked bag fee.

I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. The closet I've gotten is Sydney. Not that lady from Alias, I've never been close to her, I mean the city with the opera house.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. The closet I've gotten is Sydney. Not that lady from Alias, I've never been close to her, I mean the city with the opera house.
    I preferred Sydney from Melrose Place. My parents went to New Zealand for 3 weeks by hitching a ride on an Air Force jet(Space A).

The ECU mother[freak]in' Pirates won tonight, handily. Mountaineers, Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium is thy Waterloo.

The Big East, the second worst BCS football conference

wilson is currently mired in the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    wilson is currently mired in the Civil War.
    The PPB?

Look at my post count.

Can you break its spine? I'm the worst enemy of books, I bend them around until the spine breaks...at least the good ones that get read many a time.
    Not hardly, although the cover bends around quite nicely. If I had any complaints, it would be that the Kindle falls out of the nice protective cover a bit too easily.