Page 172 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 721221621701711721731741822222726721172 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 67668
    OMG, I just did post 666. Sacrebleu!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Agreed, I think 2535miles showed the better form early this morning by placing a single post in every thread on the front page of the OTB at the time he did it...
    Very cool! Too bad that I missed that. One time I did 7 threads in a row and I was so proud, but now I am humbled once again.

Just curious, does anyone know how 2535miles got his name? Maybe it's the distance between Durham and his / her hometown?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Just curious, does anyone know how 2535miles got his name? Maybe it's the distance between Durham and his / her hometown?
    Not sure, a very interesting question. I think there was a thread many months ago about how this subject. Or perhaps it was about songs...I can't remember but I explained where my screenname came from.

Very cool! Too bad that I missed that. One time I did 7 threads in a row and I was so proud, but now I am humbled once again.
    I took screenshots to commemorate the moment. devildeac inspired a post frenzy last night and I got a little carried away.

I am, currently, 2535 miles from Cameron Indoor Stadium. Some of have questioned the longevity of a screen name like this, since I'll probably move at least a mile or two from here in my lifetime. I like to think it's the furthest I'll ever be from mecca.

I certainly think it was inspired 2535Miles. Definitely tops anything I have done here at the OTB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    He's a he, but not a Chinese gymnast. At least I assume he's not.
    I am a dude indeed. I even have proof. I've considered being a Chinese gymnast...

Agreed, I think 2535miles showed the better form early this morning by placing a single post in every thread on the front page of the OTB at the time he did it...
    I tried to break him up a couple of times, but I guess his late-night persistence was strong.

Almost a first-teamer...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Regarding dudes and chicks, I was trying to be un-PC yet only mildly offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by 2535Miles View Post
    I am a dude indeed. I even have proof. I've considered being a Chinese gymnast...
    Hmmm...would that evidence work in court?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Regarding dudes and chicks, I was trying to be un-PC yet only mildly offensive.

I was trying to be humorous in return, but yet again it has failed

lte

I have tried that, too, but only find 6-8 threads on which I can make any sort of reasonable response in any one sitting.

lte

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I have tried that, too, but only find 6-8 threads on which I can make any sort of reasonable response in any one sitting.
    But, then again, who said any of those were reasonable responses either?

lte

Congrats in advance to DA.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I tried to break him up a couple of times, but I guess his late-night persistence was strong.
    For reals!!! You were killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Vodka helps.

For reals!!! You were killing me.
    That was shades of Lavabe's legendary quest to line up all the Ymm threads.

Ymmm... trampoline!

When did trampoline become an event in the Olympics? Or, perhaps more importantly, WHY did trampoline become an Olympics sport?

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I refuse to start a separate thread for badminton but I was really pulling for the Indonesian men in the doubles finals today. The country sent 26 total athletes to the Olympics, 11 play badminton. I imagine that gold medal means a lot to the Indonesians.

I am, currently, 2535 miles from Cameron Indoor Stadium.
    Excellent screen name! Brilliant!

lte

Drafting is fun...