Page 15 of 785 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 15690
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by j.j. jones View Post
    How can I get my cat to do that?

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh

    longest thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Perhaps I should have had one Thursday night, just to take my mind off the events of the evening.



    Thanks (me too, used another post to add to the thread. Are we becoming PW's? ).
    I had 2 Thurs. evening and they did not take my mind off the loss

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh

    longest thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Perhaps I should have had one Thursday night, just to take my mind off the events of the evening.



    Thanks (me too, used another post to add to the thread. Are we becoming PW's? ).
    yes, I think I have become a PW, at least temporarily

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    The title of this book is "Once I killed a man". Should I be worried?
    No, but I would confiscate any sharp objects...

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Back in the dirty Jerz
    coffe.... star
    -- DukeUsul

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by AluminumDuke View Post
    How can I get my cat to do that?
    You dont. You take a picture of your cat sitting like that and after 5 minutes of Photoshop you have a cat sitting on your toilet.

  7. #287
    Photoshop, the answer to all of life's visual problems.

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  8. #288
    DA,

    Did you see the Vandy men won again? Weak schedule, very weak schedule but looks like they should get to 15 or 16 and 0.

    YBT

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben63 View Post
    You dont. You take a picture of your cat sitting like that and after 5 minutes of Photoshop you have a cat sitting on your toilet.
    I'll just print the picture and tape it to the wall next to her litter box. Do cats respond to peer pressure?

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Back in the dirty Jerz
    I wish I had coffee..... at my in-laws and all they have is decaf hazelnut flavored "coffee." I'm such a coffee snob.
    -- DukeUsul

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by AluminumDuke View Post
    I'll just print the picture and tape it to the wall next to her litter box. Do cats respond to peer pressure?
    I think so, one of my two cats never scratched my sofa. Then she saw her moronic brother doing it all the time and me picking him up and sitting him down in front of the scratching post. Maybe she is just craving the attention but she is scratching the sofa now.

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    I wish I had coffee..... at my in-laws and all they have is decaf hazelnut flavored "coffee." I'm such a coffee snob.
    I am not coffee drinker but is that even coffee? Or just a mixed drink concoction that you serve after the pecan pie?

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  13. #293
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Back in the dirty Jerz
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I am not coffee drinker but is that even coffee? Or just a mixed drink concoction that you serve after the pecan pie?
    I'm not sure what it is, all I know is that it's terrible. As they say, I like my coffee like I like my women......
    -- DukeUsul

  14. #294
    Mixed marketing message:

    Well, for background I own and still use a Palm (Tungsten E2), an iPod(30GB Video model), and a cellphone(Nokia 6030, a nice candy bar style model). I am hoping to replace all three with one device, but that isn't happening after several weeks of research. The best I can really do is get rid of two of the three. Which should I get rid of? Of the objects, the Palm is the oldest(2+ years)the cellphone the next oldest(1 year) and the iPod was purchased in May of this year. I use the Palm to edit Excel spreadsheets, but I recently moved to Office 2007 and I need to upgrade some software.

    So how does this all lead to a mixed marketing message? Palm has the Centro which looks somewhat similar to my current phone and has the Palm functionality that I am used to, but all the ads seem to feature teen and pre-teen girls using the red model. BTW, yes, I am a 30+ male. Should I even consider this product? Even if it meets all my needs?

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  15. #295
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Back in the dirty Jerz
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Mixed marketing message:

    Well, for background I own and still use a Palm (Tungsten E2), an iPod(30GB Video model), and a cellphone(Nokia 6030, a nice candy bar style model). I am hoping to replace all three with one device, but that isn't happening after several weeks of research. The best I can really do is get rid of two of the three. Which should I get rid of? Of the objects, the Palm is the oldest(2+ years)the cellphone the next oldest(1 year) and the iPod was purchased in May of this year. I use the Palm to edit Excel spreadsheets, but I recently moved to Office 2007 and I need to upgrade some software.

    So how does this all lead to a mixed marketing message? Palm has the Centro which looks somewhat similar to my current phone and has the Palm functionality that I am used to, but all the ads seem to feature teen and pre-teen girls using the red model. BTW, yes, I am a 30+ male. Should I even consider this product? Even if it meets all my needs?
    All the cool kids are getting iPhones.
    -- DukeUsul

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeUsul View Post
    All the cool kids are getting iPhones.
    Haha, yeah. I thought of that but then I have to spend $30 to keep the Palm alive or learn to use Google's or some other version of an on-line spreadsheet. Plus it obsolete's my newest device. On the plus side, the plan I can get with it isn't much more than I a paying for phone only. But the Centro is even cheaper up front and I can get a much better plan price using corporate employee rates.

    Unfortunately, I have never been one of the cool kids.

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  17. #297

    Up next: Cornell!

    Cornell and soy, that is. There was some discussion on a previous page about soy (tried to locate it but dang, this thread is getting long!

    Researchers at Cornell University Medical College said that children who got soy formula were more likely to develop thyroid disease and that twice as many diabetic children had received soy formula in infancy as compared to non-diabetic children. In fact, in other countries such as Switzerland, England, Australia and New Zealand, public health officials recommend highly restricted medically monitored use of soy for babies and for pregnant women.

    from: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/soy.htm

  18. #298

    silly stuff


  19. #299
    I go with soy over Cornell...after a loss like the one we suffered I feel confident that there won't be any letdown in our next game.

    Where'd all the Kleenex go?

  20. #300

    Sugar Shack

    There was a song from the 60's called Sugar Shack. I was just wondering if this is what they had in mind:


Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •