Page 125 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 25751151231241251261271351752256251125 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 67393
    Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    For some inexplicable reason I'm my DBR pages are bigger than the screen today. I have to scroll to the right to see the right edge. Usually, it fits on the screen. I've tried playing with the size of the window, but to no avail.
    That's probably my fault because of the photos I posted earlier in this thread (the page before this one). I'm betting you aren't having the same problem in other threads or even on other pages of this thread.

My apologies but I'm new to posting photos here and haven't quite got it down pat just yet.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    Yarn? I admit to being able to sew (by hand, not by machine) but I suspect I'd make a mistake of some sort and get you the wrong stuff. If you really need some from there though let me know and I'll see what I can do as I doubt it would add anything to the wieght of my luggage.
    Well, really the request was tongue and cheek. Someday I will travel to Scotland with one empty suitcase which I will bring back filled with yarn. Or maybe I'll just move there, either Scotland or New Zealand where the sheep outnumber the people.

Until then, colchar, if it says Jamieson's or shetland wool anywhere on the label, you're good. There's a Jamieson's and a Jamieson & Smith's but they both do say Jamieson's on the label. (I'm kidding -- on the square -- cause if you do bring me back some yarn, I will take it.)

Need yarn? Need is a variable term when it comes to knitters and yarn. I probably don't actually need to buy yarn for at least 10 years. That's not going to stop me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Or maybe I'll just move there, either Scotland or New Zealand where the sheep outnumber the people.
    The sheep in Chapel Hill probably wish they had that kind of ratio...

Weird, I was Danny Ferry at 2155 this morning, then just posted again a moment ago, and became... Danny Ferry at 2155. Where are the mods trimming threads, I wonder? (And I didn't get a warning or anything.. how do I find what caused the deletion?)

Lte

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Weird, I was Danny Ferry at 2155 this morning, then just posted again a moment ago, and became... Danny Ferry at 2155. Where are the mods trimming threads, I wonder? (And I didn't get a warning or anything.. how do I find what caused the deletion?)
    excessive posting?
    excessive negativity?
    reply to another post that was deleted?
    Lavabe/Ymo conspiracy?

Blame it on Earljam. Heck, blame everything on Earljam.*

*My apologies as this was blatant post-whoring on my part as EJ and I were tied for posts in this thread and I wanted to surpass him while I still could.

Yes, Lavabe and I are actually employed by YHOO, DA. So, anything we can do to protect JY we will do. Your hired gun, Carl Icahn, and his buddies are just a bunch of meanies. If they show up, we leave...

Quote Originally Posted by colchar View Post
    That's probably my fault because of the photos I posted earlier in this thread (the page before this one). I'm betting you aren't having the same problem in other threads or even on other pages of this thread.

My apologies but I'm new to posting photos here and haven't quite got it down pat just yet.
    You're right, it only happens on this thread. It could be your fault. Maybe everything is your fault and EarlJam is WRONGLY ACCUSED.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    You're right, it only happens on this thread. It could be your fault. Maybe everything is your fault and EarlJam is WRONGLY ACCUSED.
    A lot of stuff may be my fault but to claim that EJ is wrongly accused - of anything - is just silly!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Yes, Lavabe and I are actually employed by YHOO, DA. So, anything we can do to protect JY we will do. Your hired gun, Carl Icahn, and his buddies are just a bunch of meanies. If they show up, we leave...
    I think it's funny how the Icahn lawsuit is making Yang look like a petulant little kid -- "If Microsoft buys us, we'll take our engineers and go home." The revelation that he turned down a $40/share offer will be a nice piece of evidence for the trial.

But you can't fool me, Ymo, I *know* you work for The Sheinhart Wig company.

I just counted them up, there are 76 unique posters to this thread.

Also, I'm ahead of billy in something, hooray!

Let's try and get the number of unique posters up to 100. OK, lurkers, if you've been reading without contributing to the beast that is the LTE, now's the time, help us catch bb!

Talking Yahoooooooooo!

Yes, Lavabe and I are actually employed by YHOO, DA.
    Huh?

Anyone drive a Yahoo car in NASCAR?

Oh, just thought I'd mention, I'm taking the whole crew down to Durham tomorrow for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration.

I got two new dresses last night. I've heard conflicting reports on how dressy the occasion will be so I bought a killer dress in Duke blue, well close enough, and another one that's a bit more casual in a pinky/peachy plaid. There's nothing like trying a bunch of dresses that make you feel fat and inadequate only to discover the one that says, it's not you, it's the ill-fitting clothes.

Wink Where have I heard that before?

There's nothing like trying a bunch of dresses that make you feel fat and inadequate only to discover the one that says, it's not you, it's the ill-fitting clothes.
    That sounds like something TLC's Stacy & Clinton would say.

I got two new dresses last night. I've heard conflicting reports on how dressy the occasion will be so I bought a killer dress in Duke blue, well close enough, and another one that's a bit more casual in a pinky/peachy plaid. There's nothing like trying a bunch of dresses that make you feel fat and inadequate only to discover the one that says, it's not you, it's the ill-fitting clothes.
    Lucky you for finding such a loquacious dress - where'd you track it down, and can I get one just as complimentary?

Congratulations to the BD parents on their 50th -- how outstanding!

But you can't fool me, Ymo, I *know* you work for The Sheinhart Wig company.

Ahhh, I've been discovered...

(an interesting bit of 30 Rock there)

Uh-oh, BD's out of town for the weekend -- our BB-beating crew is signficantly shorthanded!

On an unrelated note -- filled up yesterday with gas from Costco (cheapest around), it was $4.09/gal. Man, complaining about $2.75/gal seems soooo long ago.

Talking Time to do my part!

I was out of town for a conference this week and am just now getting caught up. Yes, I have a compulsive need to read all posts on this thread. Colchar, have fun across the pond!

How close are we to being caught up with BB?

Lte

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    I was out of town for a conference this week and am just now getting caught up. Yes, I have a compulsive need to read all posts on this thread. Colchar, have fun across the pond!

How close are we to being caught up with BB?
    You gotta be kidding, right?

Red face I'm in the top 10!

Did anyone else notice that if you click on the number of replies on the board it shows in a separate window who has posted and how many time?
    I am in awe of those ahead of me.