Page 39 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149891395391039 ... LastLast

Talking Other things that are weird

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I know how much billybreen and Lavabe like to talk about yogurt, and we haven't discussed it in a few days . . .

Did you ever see the web site:

http://badgerbadgerbadger.com

The kids think it's very funny.
    That might explain Bo Ryan's weird gazes when they played in CIS. Then again, maybe this explains him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TajSyEm-Qg
    Welcome to the Bizzaro World.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    That might explain Bo Ryan's weird gazes when they played in CIS. Then again, maybe this explains him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TajSyEm-Qg
    Welcome to the Bizzaro World.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe
    That is pretty bizarre.

I can't believe I just watched both of those - and laughed at the badger badger badger. The cold must be getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Didn't you have this same suspicion with cats a few weeks back?

Hmm, I thought delusional paranoia usually had an onset in males in their early 20's...

Or MAYBE, cats and birds just pretend to hate each other, but they're really alien species in cahoots against us humans. Hmm.
    Turns out EarlJam was on to something, I found this on my PC. Don't know how it got there...

Sneaking some DBR time next to the sleeping Bluegrass Lady. I'm finding out more and more that she doesn't like Duke. But at least she's nice about it. I rooted for Kentucky against flarduh yesterday though...before too long, I'm going to start asking her to return the favor; it's only fair.

I know how much billybreen and Lavabe like to talk about yogurt, and we haven't discussed it in a few days . . .

Did you ever see the web site:

http://badgerbadgerbadger.com

The kids think it's very funny.
    Your kids will think this is hilarious, then:

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/15133/detail/

And I apologize in advance for the earworm that will take 2 days to go away.

Red face Speaking of kids' sites...

Earworm alert for this kids' site:
    http://www.weinerdograces.com/
    It has the potential for many hours of wasted time. Then again, it beats badger, mushroom, snake. It also will be more appreciated by the dog lovers on the thread.
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Sneaking some DBR time next to the sleeping Bluegrass Lady. I'm finding out more and more that she doesn't like Duke. But at least she's nice about it. I rooted for Kentucky against flarduh yesterday though...before too long, I'm going to start asking her to return the favor; it's only fair.
    Absolutely! Not that it's all that hard to root for Kentucky over Florida, but still.

banana phone? weiner dog races? humor is a dangerous thing.

why do state fairs have pig races?

why do state fairs have pig races?
    'cuz the pigs would rather run than cook!
    Last edited by knights68; 01-21-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Altered punchline

longest

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    or perhaps BE cooked

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    or perhaps BE cooked
    Ya caught that, did ya? ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    I love a pig roast!! You know, when they cook the whole pig, head, feet, the entire animal. Probably gut it first. But usually leave the hooves on.

Something very primitive and satisfying. And tasty, too.

Pig Pickin'

I am a huge fan of pulled pork, but not necessarily of NC BBQ. IMHO it can either be really good or really bad - no in-between. Why is that? And, yes, fresh from a roasted whole pig is the best.

Did I just send us down the road of Duke vs. Kentucky?

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Did I just send us down the road of Duke vs. Kentucky?
    Paraphrasing Throaty: "Make it stop!"

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    Paraphrasing Throaty: "Make it stop!"
    Ooh, but by long-standing tradition, don't all Duke-Kentucky threads belong on the main board? If that's the case, this thread might actually get to 70,000 views from all the people who get sucked into our OT atmosphere.

BTTT. It is in no way acceptable to allow the longest thread ever to drift onto the Off Topic Board's second page.

I suppose I should have followed that previous post with a new conversation topic.

Who else likes to read in the bathroom? I know I do. I typically make my selection and read it until my feet fall asleep. It's often periodicals or the crossword, but I also keep a copy of Ernest Hemingway's short stories (though that one recently fell in) and a Calvin and Hobbes volume at the ready by the throne.

I suppose I should have followed that previous post with a new conversation topic.

Who else likes to read in the bathroom? I know I do. I typically make my selection and read it until my feet fall asleep. It's often periodicals or the crossword, but I also keep a copy of Ernest Hemingway's short stories (though that one recently fell in) and a Calvin and Hobbes volume at the ready by the throne.
    How did an Ernest Hemingway book fall in? Wait, never mind, don't really want to know.

Currently, it's the Onion's Our Dumb World atlas.

Watch out for those long reading periods, though. Or is the link to hemorrhoids an urban legend?