Page 249 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1491992392472482492502512592993497491249 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 67385
    Dang, I need to do a better job staying current on LTE - bras, biscuits, massages, and cherry stems, oh my...

Of those, I am completely unfamiliar and most interested in trying out a massage, to see what if any benefit it does my tired old bones. However, it appears there is a dizzying array of choices these days and I must admit I'm a bit paralyzed (pun intended) about how to go about researching the market. Finding out if I can get it covered by insurance is a great idea and may help the decision-making...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Wow, I can take one off one-handed too, didn't know it was something to brag about.

Now, hooking it up one-handed, that would impress me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    The only time I can do it one-handed, is if the hook is in the front. Will work on this later tonight.
    I am happy to report that I can take my bra off with one hand, and the hooks were in the back.

Does hooking it up in the front with one hand then turning the bra around count, or do you have have hook it with one hand with bra on correctly? Hmm, this sounds a game for a bachelorette party or just a girls night out party.

FYI, my computer dictionary does not recognize the word bachelorette. Hrmph!

Hmmmmm, I've never been warned, I guess one really long thread spam is OK.
    You do NOT talk about Fight Club.

And some of us still have yet to watch Fight Club.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    And some of us still have yet to watch Fight Club.

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    All the cool kids have never seen Fight Club.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    And WHEN do you morph from Papa Smurf into DBR Head Elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    And WHEN do you morph from Papa Smurf into DBR Head Elf?
    The DBR Head Elf emerges from the shadows on Thanksgiving morning, and not a minute before (well, ok...sometimes he cheats a little by listening to Christmas tunes in the car on the way to grandma's a day or two before Thanksgiving...but only in years when Turkey Day falls late, like this one).
    I will definitely be posting some pics of my festooned (great word) house this year, as it will be positively Griswoldian.

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Thread spamming AGAIN, after having been warned multiple times for this in the past - 8 threads in less than 2 hours, and all with little or no merit.
    Sounds like some of Lava, err, Ym, err, my posts sometimes.

TS'ing or PW'ing. Hmm, guess we should all be a bit more judicious in our typings...

Ooo, what play are you going to see?
    We are seeing Wicked. I saw the touring company but the others haven't seen it yet. I'm looking forward to seeing it again. Nephew Sam was jealous that his sister was going to get to see it - but now I think he gets to go see it in NYC on a school field trip. They get to take great field trips since they moved to PA.

I can do the cherry stem thing - probably stems (pun intended) from going to bars in my teen years.

I can take a bra off without removing the shirt - but don't think I have ever tried to remove my bra one handed - never seemed to have a reason to do so.

Can't wait to see Wilson's Christmas decoration picks. I love everything about Christmas. Our Christmas Eve celebration includes singing carols - one year someone picked Joy to the World. Without missing a beat, half of us started in with Jeremiah was a Bullfrog. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas is also a favorite. I think I will try counting how many Nativity scenes I have. I may have to enter a twelve step program so that I can quit buying them. I think I have 11 sets without counting any that can hang on my tree. I leave two of them out year round as my Mother made them.

You would think with all the fine examples on the board that I would have figured out how to PW successfully. The above post could have been done in 3 instead of 1. I'm never going to gain on anyone at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Whoo Hoo - I'm one of the cool kids!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Look at the bright side: this gives you an opportunity to make fried green tomatoes!
    I have never had fried green tomatoes - do I have to give up any claim to having lived in the South? Can someone post a recipe in the Recipe thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Thread spamming AGAIN, after having been warned multiple times for this in the past - 8 threads in less than 2 hours, and all with little or no merit.
    Way to make your first post in the LTE, JBDuke!

That reminds me, I got some good pictures with you when I was back in Durham last weekend. Way to be good photo fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I have never had fried green tomatoes - do I have to give up any claim to having lived in the South? Can someone post a recipe in the Recipe thread?
    That makes two of us. Don't get me wrong, I love all things fried; but to me, a Green tomato means there's something not quite right with the fruit. It's supposed to be yummy, juicy red!

You would think with all the fine examples on the board that I would have figured out how to PW successfully. The above post could have been done in 3 instead of 1. I'm never going to gain on anyone at this rate.
    You've got to learn the trick of drafting with someone equally PW-focused, DiK!

Don't worry, you're learning from some of the masters.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Speaking of one-posts-in-the-LTE people - quite an odd assortment:

hc5duke 1
    snowdenscold 1
    godukerocks 1
    mapei 1
    BlueDiablo 1
    Johnboy 1
    BigTedder 1
    alaskan assassin 1
    dukestheheat 1
    allenmurray 1
    JBDuke 1
    bdh21 1
    Lauderdevil 1
    brevity 1
    mus074 1
    OZZIE4DUKE 1
    Dukerati 1
    ricks68 1
    twisterduke81 1
    Rich 1
    monkey 1
    rthomas 1
    Ignatius07 1
    feldspar 1
    CrazyCat 1
    RockyMtDevil 1
    devilmacdawg 1

I wonder who we can get back for more fun!

That reminds me, I got some good pictures with you when I was back in Durham last weekend. Way to be good photo fodder.
    Good pick up, DA. There's not much that the DA misses.

You've got to learn the trick of drafting with someone equally PW-focused, DiK!
    Speaking from experience

Pot, meet kettle...

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Speaking from experience

Pot, meet kettle...
    To quote the old "Don't Do Drugs" Public Service Announcement:

I learned it from watching you, okay?