Page 248 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 1481982382462472482492502582983487481248 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 67394
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaDave View Post
    I am a master at one-handed bra removal. Through attaining this gift I have found that there are incredible differences in bras.
    Discuss.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    Okay, I've tried to steer clear of the bras, but like a moth to the flame . . .

My wife and my daughters have bras all other the place. They're not messy people at all, on the contrary they are very neat. Apparently bras require a lot of special laundering, and they hang up afterwords in the laundry room, in the bathroom, and over the railing. Is this typical female behavior?

I might do a study to see if we average more bras than pillows.
    You'll recall the thread in which captmojo discussed the 13 pillows on his bed. My daughter also has 13 pillows on her bed.

There's no doubt on this one: mega-pillows win!
    Cheers,
    Lavabe

I am a master at one-handed bra removal. Through attaining this gift I have found that there are incredible differences in bras.
    I believe that I too possess more than the average amount of said skill (though I've had no chance to practice in a bit too long now), and I concur with your assessment of comparative brassiere morphology. I am trying to maintain as academic a tone as possible here so as to avoid venturing too close to "TMI" territory.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I believe that I too possess more than the average amount of said skill (though I've had no chance to practice in a bit too long now), and I concur with your assessment of comparative brassiere morphology. I am trying to maintain as academic a tone as possible here so as to avoid venturing too close to "TMI" territory.
    Unless you can describe how you (magically) can remove a bra with one hand, I think you're both full of it. But I still love ya.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Unless you can describe how you (magically) can remove a bra with one hand, I think you're both full of it. But I still love ya.
    Do you really think we're full of it? It's honestly not that hard. I've done it countless times. I can't really give step-by-step instructions (or perhaps I just don't want to), but I assure you that there's absolutely no magic involved. I'd stake my life on a bet that we're far from the only two guys around here who have done it before, or even who continue to do so on a regular basis.

Do you really think we're full of it? It's honestly not that hard. I've done it countless times. I can't really give step-by-step instructions (or perhaps I just don't want to), but I assure you that there's absolutely no magic involved. I'd stake my life on a bet that we're far from the only two guys around here who have done it before, or even who continue to do so on a regular basis.
    Apparently, I date good wholesome guys.

Okay, I've tried to steer clear of the bras, but like a moth to the flame . . .

My wife and my daughters have bras all other the place. They're not messy people at all, on the contrary they are very neat. Apparently bras require a lot of special laundering, and they hang up afterwords in the laundry room, in the bathroom, and over the railing. Is this typical female behavior?

I might do a study to see if we average more bras than pillows.
    Putting a bra in the clothes dryer not only can ruin the bra, but a bra in the dryer can wreak havoc on other clothes as well. The hooks can catch and pull on other clothes, ruining them too.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Apparently, I date good wholesome guys.
    I'm not saying that I've had widespread practice, only that I've had a fair amount of it; I'd consider myself something of a serial monogamist.* I assure you, I always treat women with the utmost respect, and anyone I've ever dated will tell you the same. All I'm saying is that, when the time comes, I know my way around a brassiere (the occasional pesky one notwithstanding).

*That said, I'm content to be openly non-monogamous for the time being. In fact, I'd even say that I'm chasing a bit of skirt these days. Nevertheless, I have made no promises to anyone, and I continue to endeavor always to treat the womenfolk well. One of these days, the nice guy will finish first.

It's honestly not that hard. I've done it countless times. I can't really give step-by-step instructions (or perhaps I just don't want to), but I assure you that there's absolutely no magic involved. I'd stake my life on a bet that we're far from the only two guys around here who have done it before, or even who continue to do so on a regular basis.
    Add me to the "can-do" list. My question to us guys who can is this:
    How many fingers does it take you? I have whittled it down over time to three fingers (one hand of course). It's a snap (pun intended!) ha ha

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wow, I can take one off one-handed too, didn't know it was something to brag about.

Now, hooking it up one-handed, that would impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by knights68 View Post
    Add me to the "can-do" list. My question to us guys who can is this:
    How many fingers does it take you? I have whittled it down over time to three fingers (one hand of course). It's a snap (pun intended!) ha ha
    I can usually do it with 2 fingers. Sometimes it takes three, and every once in a while (as with the aforementioned pesky brassiere), I have to call forth the services of my left hand.

Man, I wish EarlJam hadn't gone and gotten himself banned again. His input in this line of discussion is a glaring absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Wow, I can take one off one-handed too, didn't know it was something to brag about.

The only time I can do it one-handed, is if the hook is in the front. Will work on this later tonight.

I can usually do it with 2 fingers. Sometimes it takes three, and every once in a while (as with the aforementioned pesky brassiere), I have to call forth the services of my left hand.

Man, I wish EarlJam hadn't gone and gotten himself banned again. His input in this line of discussion is a glaring absence.
    Again?!? EarlJam, what are we going to do without you?

But can you take the bra off without taking off the shirt or "over garment"? This magical trick is fascinating to the male observer.

But can you take the bra off without taking off the shirt or "over garment"? This magical trick is fascinating to the male observer.
    That I can do! Not one handed mind you, though I haven't tried.

Fish, aren't you asking for a little TMI here? OK, of course I can, I can do that trick with a cherry stem too. Just tell me when to stop.

I also can't believe we lost EJ for this discussion. What did he do? Excessive pollstering?

Fish, aren't you asking for a little TMI here? OK, of course I can, I can do that trick with a cherry stem too. Just tell me when to stop.

I also can't believe we lost EJ for this discussion. What did he do? Excessive pollstering?
    I can do the trick with the cherry stem, too! My friends encouraged me to demonstrate it at my wedding breakfast some 21 years ago. I thought my father was going to pass out.

I did not mean to stray into TMI. It's the moth - flame thing. I must be blinded by the light and can no longer see the boundaries.

What does that even mean?

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    ...I also can't believe we lost EJ for this discussion. What did he do? Excessive pollstering?
    Thread spamming AGAIN, after having been warned multiple times for this in the past - 8 threads in less than 2 hours, and all with little or no merit.
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Hmmmmm, I've never been warned, I guess one really long thread spam is OK.