Page 759 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 25965970974975775875976076176980985912591759 ... LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,180 of 67370
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm used to Robert Brickey as 21 setting the rules. At least vertically.
    Oh my, a whole nother line of analysis. I belive the legendary Bilastrator was also "21"...
    "Quality is not an option!"

Does anyone here watch "Nashville"? I'm getting sucked in. It helps that I liked Friday Night Lights, Hero, Who's Line is it Anyways, Glee, and Dallas, as this show involves actors or plot machinations from all of them.

Plus, as a former Nashvillian, I like the segues of cityscapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Oh my, a whole nother line of analysis. I belive the legendary Bilastrator was also "21"...
    Or my favorite Duke 21 - Bob Bender

Happy "I live in a new building and have no idea how many kids will trick or treat, so now it's 5pm and I'm sitting here with 2 unopened bags of candy" Day!

I had to finally admit that I wasn't ever going to have trick-or-treaters, besides my nephew, come to my door. I've been here since 12/89 and he is the only one to knock on my door. I quit buying candy because I was only fooling myself that it was for trick-or-treaters.

Unhappy Pneumonia Sucks

Well I had a cold for couple of days and about a week ago I started to get a really bad cough which I ignored for the most part treating it with Robitussin.

Friend took me to the ER when I started to cough up blood and one chest x-ray later I was diagnosed with pneumonia so now I'm stuck doing nothing but scanning my computer for hours on end and eating my weight in antibiotics with cough syrup to drink it down.

So yeah Pneumonia sucks, on the plus side I've lost some weight from this ordeal .

Quote Originally Posted by Dukefan1.0 View Post
    Well I had a cold for couple of days and about a week ago I started to get a really bad cough which I ignored for the most part treating it with Robitussin.

Friend took me to the ER when I started to cough up blood and one chest x-ray later I was diagnosed with pneumonia so now I'm stuck doing nothing but scanning my computer for hours on end and eating my weight in antibiotics with cough syrup to drink it down.

So yeah Pneumonia sucks, on the plus side I've lost some weight from this ordeal .
    Yuck! Makes my head cold seem like child's play. Feel better!

And we've come upon M'Naghten in criminal law... about to start it. Love the old cases (not).

Quote Originally Posted by Dukefan1.0 View Post

Hope you feel better, antibiotics are your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    And we've come upon M'Naghten in criminal law... about to start it. Love the old cases (not).
    The concepts of old cases are interesting, but sometimes it's like reading Chaucer or Shakespeare. Just give me the Cliff Notes.

My version of M'Naghten was about a page and a half. Seemed pretty straightforward... no? Guess I'll find out in class tomorrow.

And re: old cases, if they wrote using more than one sentence (rather than one page-long sentence/single paragraph) and, you know, grammar and punctuation, I think I'd be happier with them.

I recently posted this in a FB group for my class:
    I love rambling one run-on sentence in one paragraph on one page rambling English opinions that go on forever and never seem to end, yet seem not to have a single coherent thought that would make sense so it's like finding a needle in a haystack of mumbo-jumbo to find what you need to discuss a case, and yes I realize this means I'll probably get this case to discuss on Thursday; thanks so much, but it's a pain.

Amo loquaciter unum run-on sententia in unum paragraph super unum page loquaciter Anglorum opiniones qui ingrediuntur et usque in aeternum et numquam videntur ad finem, tamen habere non uideantur uno coherent cogitatione quod faceret sensu sic suus 'sicut inveniens acus in a haystack de mumbo-jumbo invenire quod vos postulo ut disseremus casu, et sic Intellego hoc media Peius 'forsit adepto hoc casu discutere die Jovis gratias sic multum, sed suus' a dolorem.

Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Bahahahahahahahaha! We had one of those yesterday. Unless the Latin has the word "Pig" in front of it, I may as well take a nap.

Just doing my part...

With Thanksgiving only ten days away, I have started my first batch of lumpy mashed potatoes. Orders being taken now.

They make a great stocking stuffer, too!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    With Thanksgiving only ten days away, I have started my first batch of lumpy mashed potatoes. Orders being taken now.

They make a great stocking stuffer, too!
    Place my order please. Do I need to send gravy your way?

Yesterday I made Pumpkin bread with dark chocolate, walnuts and craisins. Very tasty recipe from the newspaper. Made enough for 3 loaves and have been sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    Yesterday I made Pumpkin bread with dark chocolate, walnuts and craisins. Very tasty recipe from the newspaper. Made enough for 3 loaves and have been sharing.
    When do I get my share?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Place my order please. Do I need to send gravy your way?
    Yes, please. My frozen stockpile has been seriously depleted.

I'm trying to smoke a turkey, but the little bugger keeps spitting them out. Need help.

When smoking a turkey, always remember that if you roll'em too tight they won't stay lit.

Quote Originally Posted by duketaylor View Post
    You have become a regular brewmaster and baker. Please keep my loaf frozen until you journey down for a MBB game this season. OPK would probably trade an envelope of lumpy mashed potatoes for a slice or two of your bread.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.