Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SPOILER WARNING!!!!

can someone explain to me how Thomas Gates' name got on that page that was found? Presumably there were lots of tests done - it couldnt have been added after the fact or that would have come out in the tests. If he was not part of the conspiracy, why was his name even mentioned?

I hadnt heard of a sequel to this one, is that where page 47 is revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    SPOILER WARNING!!!!

can someone explain to me how Thomas Gates' name got on that page that was found? Presumably there were lots of tests done - it couldnt have been added after the fact or that would have come out in the tests. If he was not part of the conspiracy, why was his name even mentioned?

I hadnt heard of a sequel to this one, is that where page 47 is revealed?
    I think his name was there on a sort of to do list. And, it was there because he could decipher the code. I think he did decipher the code to where the gold was, realized what he had and that is why he burned the page or pages with the code and the deciphered part of it.

At least that is how I remembered it. I could be wrong.

Oh, and yes there is a sequel in the works and I think it does relate to page 47.

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    Wouldn't spend the $8.75 on it.
    You can't even get child's tickets for that price out here...

On another note, has anyone heard anything about any of the following:

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
    Starting Out in the Evening
    The Unknown Woman
    The Band's Visit
    Persepolis

I'm thinking about seeing the first two tomorrow as it's raining out here.

I enjoyed the film, as I did the first one.

Down here I can go to the movies for $5.00 to $6.50! (That is a Senior price.)

In the last month, I've seen Golden Compass, National Treasure 2, Alien vs Predator 2, and No Country for Old Men and I was more entertained by National Treasure 2 than any of the others. Golden Compass would probably come in number 2. The ending to No Country for Old Men was weird and dissapointed that one for me.
    Tom Mac

Two nights ago the family went to see NT2 - 49 year old mom, 47 year old dad, 21 year old daughter home from college, 13 year old son, 8 year old son. We all enjoyed it.

It was not the favorite of any of us. Each of us has a favorite movie we've seen recently (though among the five of us that would total five different movies). That is exactly my point. It is not a great drama, not a great adventure movie, not a great love story, not a great kids film. However, there are few movies made anymore that an entire family can go to see together and all enjoy. That is the wonderful thing about NT2, and why I appreciate it having been made and why I look forward to NT3 (because we all want to know what is on page 47).