Carolina Education...

Clearly the first 2 years don't include singing lessons... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKqFg7Tuocg&eurl (apologies if this has been posted before)

Amen!

Rasheed was one of the dirtiest and most self-important Carolina players who ever spent time in Cameron. Thank heavens he wasn't singing then!
    DukeDevilDeb

What's with all the Carolina threads lately? I mean one of the things that separates us from Inside Carowina is that we have a healthy hate and rivalry whereas they are obsessed with hating all things Duke. The last couple of weeks every time I bring up the main board there's someone posting Carowina stuff. This is Duke BB board right?

I vote for light blue threads to be placed on the Off Topic Board.

Quote Originally Posted by elvis14 View Post
    I mean one of the things that separates us from Inside Carowina is that we have a healthy hate and rivalry whereas they are obsessed with hating all things Duke.
    It has become apparant to me that this is the Great Universal Delusion among sports fan. They always claim their rivals are obsessed with them, but they are not obsessed with their rivals. Pick any sports board on the Rivals or Scout networks and you will find threads about the rivals, including threads about how the rival is obsessed with them and how they are glad they're not obsessed with their rival, and of course complete with the posts warning or complaining that their board was in danger of becoming as obsessed as the rivals are.

The old posting system of DBR kept that from happening as much as it does now, but a look in on TDD will show that as a precentage of the fan base, it's about the same everywhere you go on the Scout network.