DUKE v. Temple Game (1/9/2008)

Hey All: This is really far ahead, but my nephew will be attending this game with his girlfriend. They will be sitting in the student section of Temple (they got seats from their friends who attend the University), and they asked me some good ideas for posters, i.e. ESPN or something against Temple. I honestly couldn't think of anything creative, and my life has been quite stressful lately, so I pass the question to all of you former and present Crazies. PLEASE HELP!!!!! They'll be in the first ten rows, so I'm sure they'll be shown on TV since they'll be in DUKE gear in Temple Fans-central.

Thanks all,

Duke86

duke fans in philly

i went two years ago to the duke temple game the stadium was packed with duke fans maybe 2/3 of the place was duke fans

Date?

I thought the Temple away game was to be on January 9th?

Otherwise I messed up by giving away (Christmas gift) my tickets to what I thought was the Cornell home game on January 6th.

k

Yeah I'm sorry

Yeah sorry about that guys...hope someone can still help it out. And yes I know a lot of Dukies will be there, but they are in the student section, which at times can be rough, so my nephew, Matthew, just wanted some ideas.

FYI, tickets are still available through Comcast-Spectacor (they own the Wachovia Center). Price points are $100, $38, $28, and $22.

Here's the link.

There will be a lot of Duke fans there. This will be the third time I've seen Duke play Temple in Philly; the first time was December 2000, when JWill blew up. The second time was when JJ broke the ACC scoring record. Here's hoping for another memorable performance.