Survivor - 12/13

Man, could P-G be a bigger whiner? Geez, girl, get over it.

(watching the show on TiVo as we speak)

Pg gone. Good riddance. Great move for the rest of the crew. I'm rooting for Denise, but...I suspect she's the next to go unless she gets imunity.

First time I have watched the show this season for more than 30 seconds. Don't they have an age limit? I mean they all look like the are 15-16 years old. And some in another thread were discussing Hillary Swank being too thin. This crew is downright skeletal.

Quote Originally Posted by feldspar View Post
    Man, could P-G be a bigger whiner? Geez, girl, get over it.

(watching the show on TiVo as we speak)
    I couldn't agree more. At one point I yelled at the TV, you're playing a game - it's Survivor - get over it. I was happy to see her go.

I really hope Amanda wins because she is the only one who seems deserving to me. In fact, she is the only one of the 16 who seemed deserving at any point during the game. Maybe Todd for a while, but lately he is annoying me as much as anyone else.
    Singler is IRON

I STILL GOT IT! -- Ryan Kelly, March 2, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by mr. synellinden View Post
    I couldn't agree more. At one point I yelled at the TV, you're playing a game - it's Survivor - get over it. I was happy to see her go.

I really hope Amanda wins because she is the only one who seems deserving to me. In fact, she is the only one of the 16 who seemed deserving at any point during the game. Maybe Todd for a while, but lately he is annoying me as much as anyone else.
    A-men!!! PG has played a horrible game and is such a whiner. I truly think that she could have engineered things to get her to the final 3 at several points in the game but she was a terrible strategist and did a horrid job of using information presented to her. The pity is she actually performed well in challenges. Still, a lousy player.

I am not so sure that Denise is toast at this point. It all depends on if Amanda gets immunity. I don't think any of them want to go up against Amanda in the finals because Amanda wins (I am fairly sure) against anyone. She certainly wins against the hated plotter Todd and worthless Courtney. If those two choose to take her to the finals then they are idiots. I think a final trio of Todd, Courtney, and Denise would make for an interesting vote with Todd or Denise as potential winners. I cannot see any scenario where Courtney wins it unless she is just amazing in her jury answers. I actually think a Todd, Amanda, Denise final trio could also be interesting as Denise may take some of Amanda's votes away and it could be a tie or just about anything.

Well, I am just glad this mediocre season of Survivor is almost done. I am eager for the next season-- especially because there is going to be almost nothing else on when it launches.

--Jason "the hot rumor is that Survivor 16 will feature a team of Survivor All-stars against a team of newcomers who are all die-hard fans of the show" Evans

Final Trio?

Are we sure that it is going to be a final trio instead of a final duo? I could swear that the commercial for Sunday night said three tribal councils. If so, It's possible that there will be two immunity challenges before the final vote. If that is the case, then there will be an 8 person jury, and I've never understood how they could set up the potential for a tie. I know that the season Yul won, there was a 9 person jury which could have resulted in a 3-3-3 vote. I think the same was true last season.
    Singler is IRON

Well, the CBS web site says something about the final 3, but then I don't understand how there are three tribal councils. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.
    Singler is IRON

Quote Originally Posted by mr. synellinden View Post
    Well, the CBS web site says something about the final 3, but then I don't understand how there are three tribal councils. I guess we'll find out on Sunday.
    8 person jury if there is a 2-person final tells me there is no way there is a 2-person final. Odds of a tie are just too great in that case.

During the show, we have heard some of the contestants talk about a final 3 and I would think they would have some idea as to how the end game is planned.

I too heard the "3 tribal councils" mention for the Sunday finale. I am guessing that was the product of a clueless promo producer. Hardly surprising if that is the case.

-Jason "I am liking the idea of another all-star for the next Survivor!" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    During the show, we have heard some of the contestants talk about a final 3 and I would think they would have some idea as to how the end game is planned.
    Do you really think they know? I recall that when they went to a 3 person final it caught the players off-guard. Also, I recall there being discussions during this season about people's speculation that the jury started at 10, but them not being certain. That tells me that perhaps they don't know the specific rules regarding jury and finals numbers.

If they were that worried about ties, by the way, they wouldn't have made it 3 people because regardless of the number on the jury, there can be a tie. A seven person jury could be 3-3-1. In fact, I could see that being the outcome if it is a Denise, Amanda, Courtney final 3 (with Frosti voting for Courtney).
    Singler is IRON