Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    I call it the Aaron Sorkin syndrome.
    Or whoever the dude was who wrote Dawson's Creek. I remember one episode where Katie Holmes' character used the word disingenuous, and it was clear she had no idea how to pronounce it.

Spring Lake, NC (acutally Harnett County)

Back to National Treasure

This was a fun movie for me. Whenever it is on, I end up stuck watching it again.

Juno

Wanted to revisit this thread now that I've seen Juno. I really, really liked it. The complain about too perfect dialogue is apt, but I wasn't bothered by this after the first few minutes. I was able to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the movie. And there was a lot to enjoy, particularly the performances by a really strong cast. Legendary irascible bastard portrayer J.K. Simmons as Juno's dad was perhaps my favorite, but Allison Janney, Ellen Page, and Michael Cera were all perfect in their roles. Good flick.

Michael Cera

I saw Juno a couple days after Christmas and was impressed. It was just a solid movie that was funny, sad, inspiring, depressing, etc all to the right degree.

One thing I want to know is if Michael Cera is just a really good actor, or if he's actually like his characters in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by HaveFunExpectToWin View Post
    One thing I want to know is if Michael Cera is just a really good actor, or if he's actually like his characters in reality.
    After seeing him on Conan last year, I'm pretty sure that's just him. Or he was in character during the interview and is a comic genius on the level of Andy Kaufman.