I told you all that there would not be any hidden plot by Amanda against Todd and Courtney. Amanda is too smart to alienate the jury like that. I am really liking her play for the most part.

I am glad that P-G and Erik's foolish decision to DO NOTHING with their info about James being voted out last week came back to kill Erik. I really hope it knocks out P-G next, and it almost certainly will. The lack of an intelligent strategy by P-G, Erik, and Jamie has been one of the most annoying parts of this game as it has allowed their tribe to be dominated from very early on. The lack of any real opposition has hurt this edition of the show.

Not much to say about this week's episode. Not sure it really set up anything that mattered. We have a 4-person core alliance that will almost certainly advance to the finals. P-G has been good at winning immunities and could win one more, I suppose, but they would quickly turn on Denise at that point. I don't think Todd, Amanda, and Courtney want any part of Denise in the finals.

So, we are almost certainly left with a three way vote between Todd, Amanda, and Courtney. I think the speeches and answers to the jury will play a big role. I have a hard time seeing Courtney as a real option, though she may get a vote or two (especially from Frosti). I think Amanda will have a small advantage going into the vote but it is close. Unless something dramatic happens to shake up opinions, I think we'll see something like a 3-2-2 vote-- which should be very dramatic. Who knows, we could get the first-ever tie. I am not sure what they would do then.

--Jason "eager for a new edition of the show!" Evans