Grant Hill - 17 years later

For all the talk of his ankle injury, Grant has been the 2nd most productive player this year from the 1994 draft class, while the rest are either retired or fading away. His averages so far this season for the Suns:

15.7 ppg (50% FG, 87% FT, 35% 3ptFG), 4.8 rpg, 3.6 apg
    December (3 games): 20.3 ppg (68 FG%), 4.7 rpg, 7.3 apg

I've only had a chance to see a few Suns games, but judging from his recent numbers, most encouraging are his assist figures. While he may not be the athlete he used to be, I thought it was a crime that Orlando didn't properly utilize his passing ability and instead allowed Jameer Nelson to dominate the ball. As good an offensive team as the Suns may be, they only had one true creator last year. Hill should be able to play a key role when playing a team with a defender (see: Bowen, Bruce) that can somewhat neutralize Nash's playmaking ability. They key is clearly his health; given that, I trust his game.

I've obviously got a soft spot for Grant, who is the last active link to our 1992 title team. Still the best Blue Devil I've ever seen..

who is the most productive player from the 94 class?

Quote Originally Posted by uncwdevil View Post
    kidd

amazingly, with all the talk about how fragilehe is and how he never lived up to the hype, with all the games he's missed, he still the 2nd best player from that draft. not just this year, but career-wise. imagine if he satyed healthy!

Quote Originally Posted by uncwdevil View Post
    Not sure, but I'd guess Jason Kidd. The only other All-Stars in that class were Glenn Robinson, Juwan Howard, and Eddie Jones.
    "There can BE only one."