Thread: eric boateng

eric boateng

eric boateng is averaging five points and four rebounds in fifteen minutes a game at arizona state. why did he leave duke?

ps im not trying to be a jerk, i just dont remember. it seems like last year and this year he could have been of great use.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaScotian View Post
    eric boateng is averaging five points and four rebounds in fifteen minutes a game at arizona state. why did he leave duke?

ps im not trying to be a jerk, i just dont remember. it seems like last year and this year he could have been of great use.
    I don't know for sure why he left Duke, but I'd imagine his reasoning would fall under one of the following reasons (as they cover most of the reasons people transfer):

1. lack of playing time
    2. didn't fit the system
    3. the school itself just wasn't a good fit

If I had to guess, I'd say it was the first one. Would he be useful on this team? Maybe. That's presuming that he'd be good enough to beat out Zoubek and Thomas last year, and Zoubek, Thomas, and King this year. And given that he's only playing 15 minutes per game for a much weaker team in Arizona State, I have trouble believing he'd be (or would have been) of great use to our team last year or this year.