Unhappy Need help with a black armband...

I'm going to the redskins/giants game in NJ in a couple weeks, and I'm planning to wear my Sean Taylor jersey. As a tribute to the guy who was my favorite current player, I wanted to wear an armband or something on the sleeve, but I can't seem to find one online. Does anybody know a good place to get an armband, or do I need to try to make one somehow?

Thanks,
    Joe

Unhappy oh, and...

if anyone can think of something better I could do at the game as a tribute that won't get me into too many fights, I'm open to suggestions.

what about taking your jersey to any tailor/alteration store (Basically) and having them put something on the jersey (ala a monogram).

maybe: Gone but not forgotten, or simply RIP

Why not inquire at a funeral home? I'm sure they can tell you where to buy one.

Would it be hard to make one with just a little black fabric and thread?

Black Duct Tape.

Duct tape fixes everything. It may not be very solemn, but it would work in a pinch.

As the above poster mentioned, a piece of black fabric and thread would work. If you don't sew, they make a product called Stitch Witchery that can be used to bond two pieces of fabric together. There is also self adhesive velcro tape that can be used to fasten the ends together.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornolf View Post
    I'm going to the redskins/giants game in NJ in a couple weeks, and I'm planning to wear my Sean Taylor jersey. As a tribute to the guy who was my favorite current player, I wanted to wear an armband or something on the sleeve, but I can't seem to find one online. Does anybody know a good place to get an armband, or do I need to try to make one somehow?

Thanks,
    Joe
    Any sporting goods store sells wristbands, and I'm sure you can find a generic black one. Even stores like Walmart or Target will have them as well.

Also, a strip of black duct tape on either lapel (sort of like where Duke wears the strip on their jerseys in memory of the V. Tech shooting) would be appropriate.

Classy tribute on your part.
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

thanks...

thanks for the great suggestions.