Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Singler has no heart

I used to like Kyle Singler until last night. He clearly is not the warrior I thought he was. When he got fouled hard last night causing the cut above his eye, he proved he was a total wuss by getting up and just putting a towel over it and walking to the bench. Doesn't he know he's supposed to smear his blood over his face, start to cry, and then search out teammates to hold him back before heading off to the locker room?

Isn't he magnificent?! Just about always in the right place, fearless, incredibly coordinated, fast hands, dead eye shooter. Yeah...but you're right...he's no Tbangs....

Quote Originally Posted by DevilWolf View Post
    I used to like Kyle Singler until last night. He clearly is not the warrior I thought he was. When he got fouled hard last night causing the cut above his eye, he proved he was a total wuss by getting up and just putting a towel over it and walking to the bench. Doesn't he know he's supposed to smear his blood over his face, start to cry, and then search out teammates to hold him back before heading off to the locker room?

I was thinking the same thing!

I can't believe you're going to make me defend Sucko T but if you get thwacked in the nose the way he was, you're going to tear up since the nose is right at the tear ducts and you're probably going to be mad (especially since he has an adolescent temper).

On second thought, its best just to let that whole thing die. Singler is awesome

Chuck Norris would cry if Gerald Henderson hit him.
    ~rthomas

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Chuck Norris doesn't have tear ducts.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Chuck Norris doesn't have tear ducts.
    Chuck Norris is a karate guy. He cries on the inside.

Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Unfortunately, he has never cried.

Singler doesn't bleed. That was an optical illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavlaw View Post
    Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Unfortunately, he has never cried.
    When Chuck Norris falls into the ocean, he doesn't get wet; the ocean gets Chuck Norrised.

-EJ

Mike Huckabee lost 100 lbs after Chuck Norris scared the cr** out of him!

Julius Hodge could hit Chuck Norris in the nuts and Hodge would double-over in pain.

Very nice!
    "Just like you man. I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase." Omar Little

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Chuck Norris is a karate guy. He cries on the inside.
    Actor 1: "Its not cool to be a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving."

Actor 2: "Yeahhh" (spoken by the actor (whose name I cannot recall even though he was on my hall in House G) who was a football player at Duke and the NY Giants)

I was about to get upset with that title...

Now that I read it....I think that might be one of the best posts I've read lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilnole View Post

Actor 2: "Yeahhh" (spoken by the actor (whose name I cannot recall even though he was on my hall in House G) who was a football player at Duke and the NY Giants)
    Yeah, man, the phone in his limousine is broken.

Has anyone ever seen Singler and Jack Bauer in the same room?
    I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    hahahahahahaha

potd

Who was Actor 2

Quote Originally Posted by Devilnole View Post

"Trading Places" is one of my favorite all-time flicks. Eddie Murphy was lights-out in that one. I exercised my google-fu and was able to identify Actor 2 as J.T. Turner. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._T._Turner

Kinda interesting coincidence that the name of the investment firm in the movie was "Duke & Duke"

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    Chris Paul could hit Chuck Norris in the nuts and Paul would double-over in pain.
    correction. hodge was the recipient of the nutcracker incident