Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Criminal Minds Duke connection

So I was watching Criminal Minds a week or so ago (2 part episode about Penelope Garcia), and one of the characters in the episode I knew from somewhere else, but couldn't place him. After looking him up, I realized it was Nicolas Brendan, aka Xandar from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

However, the interesting part was when I looked up the episode and read the bio for Bailey Chase, who plays a love interest for Garcia in the episode. Here's what I saw on IMDB:

Bailey attended Duke University in Durham, North Carolina on a full athletic scholarship. He graduated in 1995 with a degree in Psychology. After graduation, Bailey moved to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career ...

Anyone know what sport he played? From his resume, looks like he's had a fair number of parts recently.

Mild Spoiler below:

Anyway, I got a kick out of it because of how my wife was so excited after his character (who was definitely nasty) got a bullet between the eyes at the end of the episode. Imagine wishing ill will on a Dukie like that!
    Last edited by Highlander; 11-27-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    "There can BE only one."