Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Status Check!

Status check in Steel City

I can not wait for tonight's game! Let's go, Duke! Let's go, Duke! Let's go, Duke! Let's go, Duke! Let's go, Duke!

Tivoing the Steelers game. Great night for sports!

It's 6:05, and tonight Pittsburgh is substituting for Hell! Except when the football game starts.
    ~rthomas

Status Check!

Mild in chapel hell tonight at 7:17 pm, but the warm weather is nothing like the heat that will be radiating from the earth on monday and wednesday night as both Duke teams beat carolina and send them straight to hell

Ozzie, i know its your line but I think all duke fans have a right to it

GO TO HELL carolina, GO TO HELL

I really hope it's not bad karma that Ozzie didn't start this thread...

oh no, you're right
    Ozzie, start another threat, and then mods, merge mine with his putting his post first!

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    Last season, Ozzie started one, and I started one. We lost both games.

I say the heck with it! Ozzie will probably be glad that we're keeping up the tradition.

As for me, it's 8:35 p.m. here in Northern VA, and it's barely above freezing, but there's a warm spot in my heart knowing the heat facing the Heels on Wednesday as they go straight to Hell!

Go to Hell, Carolina, Go to Hell!!!!
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBDuke View Post
    Last season, Ozzie started one, and I started one. We lost both games.

I say the heck with it! Ozzie will probably be glad that we're keeping up the tradition.

As for me, it's 8:35 p.m. here in Northern VA, and it's barely above freezing, but there's a warm spot in my heart knowing the heat facing the Heels on Wednesday as they go straight to Hell!

Go to Hell, Carolina, Go to Hell!!!!
    You're right! GoDukeCom, thanks for starting the thread in my absence. I was late getting home from the game and your assistance is muchly appreciated!

Now, getting down to business:
    It's abnormally mild here just outside of Taylor King's range. Nice night. Heat emanating from about 57 miles to the northwest
    http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Ch...28223&z=9&om=0

It is time for carolina to go straight to Hell!

BC is going to open the door for them on Sunday and our women are going to push them in on Monday and our men will lock the door closed on Wednesday!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

It's 36 degrees at 11:28 p.m. in the City That Never Sleeps. By this time tomorrow, the New York Giants will be Super Bowl champions. But the heat off the edges from Michael Strahan and Osi Umenyiora is merely a precursor to what is brewing in the Southeast. Because word out of the Research Traingle indicates a certain basketball team is beginning a journey straight to Hell, to be punctuated by Duke's performance come Wednesday night.

GO TO HELL, CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!!!

Evening from Durham

It's a lovely night here, 11:45 PM, just over the border from hell.

I hope the fires of said hell, fueled by the hot outside shooting of... well everyone on our team.... don't reach my house after the game on Wednesday.

GTHCGTH

11:47pm - It's just a little chilly here a along the Eno River, a few miles north of the center of all things evil. Should be unseasonably warm on Wednesday (& Monday, too)... in fact it should be hot as hell down there in Chapel Hell.

GO TO HELL, Carolina! GO TO HELL!
    -Son of Jarhead

The Duke fan formerly known as BuschDevil

Gthcgth

Now, now, now-y'all are forgetting one VERY important detail about unc burning in hell-it starts MONDAY night, not Wednesday night and I think it is becoming extremely warm in the southwestern corner of the Triangle area even as I type this. Let's have our women's team send them there 1st and, then our men can send them some company 2 nights later.

12:02 am. 29 degrees in the DC area and I'm about to go to sleep, but down below, the demons of Hell are hard at work sharpening their stakes and barbing their clubs in anticipation of Carolina's arrival in a few days. There, unspeakable torture awaits the Tar Heels, but the question is, will they consider it a relative slap on the wrist compared to the pain that Duke will bring Wednesday night? I think so.

2:30am here in DC. The temperature has heated up to 30 degrees, but nothing like the heat that we are expecting on Wednesday. A mini-system is moving up from the south, originating around the place we know as Chapel HELL. It is also scheduled to be raining on Wednesday, which will hopefully match the mood that Tar Heel fans will be feeling after the game!!

GTHCGTH!!
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

it's below freezing here in the quaint, tightly-knit town of wake forest, nc, and quite dark, but off to the west or slightly below that our residents can see a faint red glow beginning to simmer on the horizon; it looks like a FIRE, in the vicinity of chapel HELL. Chapel Hell even now is beginning to BURN!

GO DUKE! C'MON BOYS! PUNISH THOSE HATED HOLES!

dth.

8:45am Sunday morning - 55 degrees and raining in SE Arkansas. The warmth from the 8th circle has radiated quite far this year. Forecasts call for highs in the mid-70s tomorrow as Abby Waner and company open up the Gates for the first banishing back to Hell. Strangely, Wednesday's forecast shows a cool-down. Must be because those Gates will be slamming shut as the Men reject the Foul Light Blue Tar Heels.

9F, 9F, 9F, 9F!

Seen on the horizon

Part of the red glow you're seeing in the vicinity of Chapel Hill is the aftermath of the sale of all the fittings of the Rat. After 60 years in business, non payment of taxes has brought a close to an era. No more sizzlin' Gamblers!

Here's a status check for you -- it's ridiculous how small this thread is. Hey, newbies: It's time to learn the ropes. This is a signature thread. Step up.

It's a warm and sunny day here in Athens, Georgia. The heat must be drifting down from hell.

warming up

It's 10:30pm and warming up here in Kosovo, what with Russian-leaning radical Nikolic providing a stiff challenge to more pro-European Tadic in today's Serbian elections and an imminent declaration of independence from Kosovo's leaders.

Could independence come on Wednesday? Maybe, but the heat will not compare to that emanating from the depths of hell across the atlantic...

balkan boy

gettin' hotter!

It's a cloudy but warm day here in central AR - an unseasonably warm 57 degrees, to be exact. Must be even warmer in NC, but not as hot as it's going to get!

No shoes...

It is toasty here in Raleigh, 66. Didn't even put closed toe shoes on when I went out. Dayyyum, will have to start painting toes as it'll soon be sandal season.