Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Status Check!

Status Check!

It's Wednesday, day before Thanksgiving and three days before carolina goes to Hell!

Note to mods: this thread should stand separate from the Duke - unc FB thread.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

About 150 feet in front of the Duke Chapel doors.
    It's 5:45 on a late November Wednesday in Northern VA. By all rights, it should be about 40 degrees outside right now, but it's almost 70. Why is that? Could it be that heat from a southern location is seeping northward? It must be, because you know Carolina is descending into Hell!

Go to Hell, Carolina, Go to Hell!!!!!
    JBDuke

Andre Dawkins: “People ask me if I can still shoot, and I ask them if they can still breathe. That’s kind of the same thing.”

6:20 here in (chapel) hell, which is going to become real hell on saturday. I am going and i hope i get out soon enough because CAROLINA IS GOING TO HELL!
    gthc, gth

A very comfortable 66 here in Lompoc WC............
    but I understand that famine, horror and flames bursting through the firmament just west of Durham, are all solid indicators that carolina is sinking fast and (win or lose) is certain to fall beneath the surface, dropping straight into the bowels of the nether region known as HELL.

The attic in my mother's house here in Rhode Island is roasting, which I can only assume is due to Carolina going to hell and not the wood stove.

Exiled

Now in Jersey, super hot in the computer room, even the holes fan in the room admits it, it's hell getting ready for Carolina.

Finally made it to Ohio for the holiday weekend, where the high today was 75 degrees. The heat is making its way up from Chapel Hell, making for a wonderful day stuck in traffic on the road. Saturday, it doesn't matter what the temperature is, so long as the Holes are toasty in their rightful place in Hell!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA!
    Check out the Duke Basketball Roundup!

2003-2004 HLM
    Duke | Mirecourt | Detroit| The U | USA

It's a cool, rainy night in Georgia, but the forecast is for dry, warmer weather, no doubt a result of the warm front coming from Hell this weekend.

GTHC, GTH!

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Just after midnight, so it's Thanksgiving in Gadsden, Alabama., You guessed it, hot as hell. Not strange at all that others are reporting the same from just about everywhere.

I'm used to the unusual heat in Greensboro this time of year, being only a ways from chapel hell. I reckon I shouldn't be surprised that the heat is radiating this far, though.

Surely this is the week that the tar-beings bubble in Hell, and we take the Bell.

Go Blue Devils!!!

17.10 on Thursday in the Narita airport. Captain said on arrival it was 10 Celsius.

GTHC!

weather

Well, it's 12:43 am here on the Left Coast, and it's 52 degrees outside my house. Kind of typical (although a little cooler than normal for this time of year).

Wishing y'all DBR regulars a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know in my heart that most of us have much for which to be Thankful. Especially our LOVE of DUKE BB!!

Does anyone know if the GO TO HELL, CAROLINA, GO TO HELL game is being televised on Sunday?? I've got ESPN, ESPN2, and DirectTV Full Court, so...let me know. I've been crazy busy with work lately, so...any reponse is appreciated. (If not, I'll check all my listings, etc. and find the answer).

GO DUKE!! Great win to win the Maui AGAIN!!

0647 Thanksgiving morning in unusually warm Fairfax County, Virginia. To all DBR's stalwart contributors: sincere appreciation, respect and a joyous holiday. Further, a saw a Duke Basketball Team beat a tough, ranked opponent that defeated us only a year ago last evening. Finally, GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    It's a cool, rainy night in Georgia, but the forecast is for dry, warmer weather, no doubt a result of the warm front coming from Hell this weekend.

GTHC, GTH!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    And I thought it was the song...

its 930 in maryland and i have to open my house its so hot

status check

Quote Originally Posted by jimbonelson View Post
    its 930 in maryland and i have to open my house its so hot
    Is it because the terps are burning stuff again or cuz carolina is going to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Is it because the terps are burning stuff again or cuz carolina is going to hell?
    maybe both lol

It's 09:45 AM Thanksgiving Day and I hope the Tar Heels celebrate the Coach Davis contract boost and extension with a defeat at the hands of the football Blue Devils!! GTHC-GTH

'tis three hours before today's feast and not a Tarheel is in or near the house. Now that's a happy Thanksgiving. I do have to ride with one to a funeral tomorrow tho -

Duke-UNC is on ESPNU. FullCourt is college BB not college FB so it won't help you.

I'm really amazed ESPNU picked it up. Butch Davis must be interesting to them.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

1:20 a.m. the night before the big game. It's only 36 degrees out, saving up all the heat for tomorrow afternoon! Only 14:10 until carolina begins the return trip to HELL!

GO DUKE! BEAT carolina!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com