Thread: Lowe

Lowe

Can someone please tell him to take that jacket off. I kept getting him confused with the usher standing behind him. It was very annoying.

He wore the same jacket when State beat unc earlier this year, so now it's his lucky jacket. Fat chance [pun intended] he's gonna be taking it off.

Although if the final ends up being state/unc, he oughtta switch to Norm Sloan-style plaid.

I can't think of a better team to root for in the tournament than State right now.

Yeah, I have no problem rooting for State for the fact that they beat us and that I really like Sidney Lowe. Even after getting Atsur back, this team is not that good, but they've had a hell of a 2nd half of the season. If you would have told me State would beat UNC and Duke once each this year, I would've laughed in your face. Lowe will thrive in Raleigh for two reasons: 1) He played a major part in bringing NCSU their last title, so the fans can't/won't run him out of town like they did Sendek, and 2) He's going to win. Look for State to only get better from here on out, ACC...