Frontcourt Scoring is Atrocious

State outscored us 47-17 in the front court last night.

I just can't believe that McClure, Thomas and Zoubek can't give us any production other than defense.

Has Thomas even had a shot attempt in the past two weeks?

Man I can't wait for Singler to get here.......he'll start at the 4 spot guranteed next year.

You know Z as well as Josh don't set up in a scoring position. They usually set up fairly low about 6 feet from the paint - not an ideal place. If they get a pass they have to dribble once or twice before being in position to shoot. I think they are being used almost entirely to feed cutters (or up high they set up picks). Josh also has the trouble of getting pushed a lot out of his position - I wish they'd call that - but they don't. I don't know, but it looks to me like Z is looking to pass when he gets the ball; and by the time he decides no one's there. the defense has doubled down on him and he's stuck. I wish both of these guys would look to score first and pass as a second option - from a low post position you should make a lot of them even if they are not perfect. We need a post presence and not just mid-long range jumpers.