I am really surprised they took out Frosti but what blew my mind was the fact that Courtney went along with it and did not spill the beans to him. Despite the show trying to paint her as some wild-card maverick, she is clearly in tight with Todd and Amanda and is doing what they want.

The story, to me, is that James refuses to discuss or play his immunity idols. Are they going to let him waltz to the Final Four or will they try to go after him? They are running out of time to do it. If he refuses to play the idols again this coming week he is a total idiot. Maybe Todd has just resigned himself to James being in the final four, but I think that would be a foolish strategy for Todd.

I don't know if they did not bother to show us or if these players never tried anything but PG, Frosti, and Erik should have been scrambling to get one or two folks on their side. I think Denise could have been in play. She feels like she is the 5th wheel in her current alliance so she might be willing to try something to move up. They should have seen if Courtney would be willing to band with them. Heck, they should have gone to Todd and told him they were going to vote for James and he should think about doing the same. It seems PG and Erik had resigned to their places in the game and are not trying anything else. Dull players!!

--Jason "it remains Todd's game to lose, I think, unless he allows James to reach the finals" Evans