Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Location

Partly Orlando, FL partly heard Sandpoint, ID
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Can I assume from this that you are teaching in Seoul now? If so, are you teaching at Seoul Foreign School by any chance? I enjoyed 4 years there many moons ago.

Born: Westfield, NJ
    Live & Work: Overland Park, KS
    Favorite Place: Hard to pick - Bangkok was my favorite city - but would like to travel back to Seoul to see how much it has changed
    Wish to go: everywhere! Great Wall of China, Antartica, cycling in Spain during the Vuelta, anywhere someone else pays for!
    I am indeed at SFS, its been a great place to work. Depending on how many moons ago you were there, I could probably name some folks you've known(Kearneys, Raders, Moons, etc) who are still here(or left for a few years and then came back). Seoul keeps on changing, even SFS is probably rather different in the short time I've been here where they've got a new performing arts center, the gym was redone, new elementary school finished this past year, new cafeteria/multipurpose center opening this week, soccer field with artificial turf instead of a dirt field. We may be webcasting the spring soccer tournament(don't know if APAC had been formed yet when you were here), you should check out the basic backdrop.

Thanks, Deslok

Thanks for the information. I actually was at a class reunion last year of the class of '78. (I didn't graduate from SFS, but was part of that class during 72-78.) Robert Mueller, a former teacher, brought slides and showed some of the changes. He was also just there visiting and shared by e-mail some of the changes. The Rader's were there when I was. I remember when the gym was new. When they redid the gym, did they get rid of the pink/grey and orange/purple locker rooms?

1) Shreveport, LA
    2) Reno, NV
    3) Reno, NV
    4) London (lived near there three years as a kid, and it's always like going home)
    5) Buenos Aires

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    1) I was the last baby born at Watts hospital in Durham. Most of y'all know this place as NCSS&M.

2) U City, MO

3) Bel-Nor, MO

4) West Virginia

5) Scandinavia
    Let me know if you're ever thinking of heading to Scandinavia, as you probably know I've been there a ton. Too bad the dollar is so weak at the moment, it's not a cheap place even without the miserable exchange rate.