Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    What a great thread. I just watched the youtube of 1991 ... i get the same goosebumps all these years later. I just don't think anything can touch the UNLV victory. Believe it or not, one of the highlight moments of a pretty interesting life!

Would have to be Duhon's reverse layup to beat UNC in 2004; it just sucked the life out of the place and there is no sound sweeter than the collective groan of defeat echoing off the walls of the Dean Dome. That moment will be forever frozen in time for me. I revisited it a lot last season as things got frustrating. Not a terribly critical game, but it kept the streak against UNC going and gave Roy a proper welcome back to the ACC.
    I wish I could find it on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeWarhead View Post
    Would have to be Duhon's reverse layup to beat UNC in 2004; it just sucked the life out of the place and there is no sound sweeter than the collective groan of defeat echoing off the walls of the Dean Dome. That moment will be forever frozen in time for me. I revisited it a lot last season as things got frustrating. Not a terribly critical game, but it kept the streak against UNC going and gave Roy a proper welcome back to the ACC.
    I wish I could find it on YouTube.
    It's especially good after all the excitement of McCants' 3 that tied the game. Then silence.

Top 5

Top 5 in no particular order:

1. Dukes 41-0 football win over UNC in Chapel Hell in 1989 in which the Duke D knocked out two UNC QB's and held them scoreless.

2. Duhon's reverse layup to seal the win at the Wiener Dome. My nerves were so shot after that game I thought I'd have to go to the ER.

3. The comeback against MD when I got so ticked I turned it off and then back over to see the final score and saw either the greatest comeback in basketball history or the biggest choke in basketball history.

4. The shot. To this day watching a replay of that play gives me chills and I need a cigarette after wards.

5. Seeing Patrick Johnson start on senior day and not only fulfilling his dream of playing for Duke but imagining how proud his parents would be had they not passed away in an auto accident years before. Literally brought tears to me eyes.