New Lost Episodes (really short ones) airing NOW!!

If you go here, you will find the first of ABC's Lost Mobisodes. These are short (about 2-3 minutes) pieces of the Lost storyline that ABC is producing for mobile phones. A week after they are available for mobile phone you can see them on ABC.com.

The first one is about Jack's watch and features an interesting moment with him and his dad just before Jack gets married. Damon Lindelhoff has implied that the 13 mobisodes may be a mystery sorta thing and will certainly be more closely tied to the Lost mythology than, say, The Bad Twin was.

Interesting. If nothing else you get a tiny Lost fix as we await the February relaunch of what will likely be an aborted 8-episode season.

--Jason "I hope these mobisodes tell us a real story, not just random deleted scenes from the past" Evans

That was very satisfying. Will each short focus on a different character?

Spoiler for those who have not seen the clip:
    Was Jack's mother ever mentioned previously? I wonder why Jack's dad felt she was the wrong choice?

The thing you talk about in the spoiler seems like a natural for a future storyline.

I think the clips will be about different characters, though I am hoping there will be some larger mystery/story that will be told which will matter at least a little bit to what is happening on the island.

-Jason "pretty soon, these online 3 minute episodes will be all the TV we'll get!" Evans

The second episode was definitely a bit jarring.

Possible spoilers for those who have not seen it:
    Hurley is possibly my favorite character but something seemed off when he was speaking to Neal. Could it be another hallucination of his? Please tell me the actor playing Frogurt will not be brought onto the network show!

Also, any idea how many "survivors" (if that's the case) are left from flight 815? I'm sure somebody has done the work to figure it out.