Thumbs up Duke Women BB vs Denver

This game is on Fox Sports Central at 6:00 PM EST.

Aw, rats--we get Fox Sports South here, which is not carrying the game.

Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks View Post
    Aw, rats--we get Fox Sports South here, which is not carrying the game.
    I have Comcast here and for $5 per month I now get all three Fox channels + NBA and numerous other channels.

Also on Fox College Sports Central

If your cable system gives you the three regional Fox College Sports channels, you're in luck -- at least that's what the on-screen program guide on Time Warner Cable in SoCal says. Program guide has been known to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by burnspbesq View Post
    If your cable system gives you the three regional Fox College Sports channels, you're in luck -- at least that's what the on-screen program guide on Time Warner Cable in SoCal says. Program guide has been known to be wrong.
    This is an additional add-on - not part of the basic or extended service. I have Digital and added the BB package for $5.00 per month. To me it is really worth it. I called Comcast and asked, they told me, I bought and while I had them on the phone I checked to see that I could access the channels. I could, said thanks and posted. A good day!

Directv shows the game on Channel 645...sweet!

I moved. Now 12 miles from Heaven, 13 from Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    This game is on Fox Sports Central at 6:00 PM EST.
    Thanks for the note, I would not have otherwise figured out that it was on TV. The News & Observer, true to their normal editoral position about generally ignoring Duke sports (or pushing stories deep inside), doesn't mention it in the article on page 9C about Emily Waner, however they list game/TV information in the article next to it about Courtney Davis coming to the DESSAC to play Maryland. (They do list the game as being on WDNC radio on page 2, with the rest of the sports carried on TV and radio.)

Thumbs up A Win is a Win...

It was ugly but my post title says the team will surely be glad to have it. Seems every time Blue Devils turned right, the ball went left and vice-versa.

Abby made a beautiful fake-out of her defender on a play late in the game. Driving on the left side of the lane, she made a stand-up move, ball on her left side she pointed slightly backward to the center of the lane as if setting up a team mate there for a pass. The defender stood taller and stepped forward to defend what she thought was to be a pass and Abby took another dribble and laid the ball through the nets.

Nice also to see her assist Emily with a cross-court pass off the break for a nice three ball.

Next victim, please.