1992 Duke V UCLA Video??

Hi. I am trying to find someone with a copy of March 1st, 1992 game between Duke and UCLA. I accidentally erased over my father's copy and he's never let me forget it. He's turning 60 this year and I think it would be great for him to be able to watch the game again. I'm really hoping that you or someone you know has kept recordings over the years of your favorite games. Please let me know how I can get this video! Thanks!!

Try this guy he has hundreds of Duke games.

[redacted. He's not legal. However, you can try the NCAA On Demand site.]

-jk
    Last edited by -jk; 11-08-2007 at 02:51 PM. Reason: copyright violation

Quote Originally Posted by RWebster View Post
    Hi. I am trying to find someone with a copy of March 1st, 1992 game between Duke and UCLA. I accidentally erased over my father's copy and he's never let me forget it. He's turning 60 this year and I think it would be great for him to be able to watch the game again. I'm really hoping that you or someone you know has kept recordings over the years of your favorite games. Please let me know how I can get this video! Thanks!!
    I just uploaded this! Hope you get to see it. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Quote Originally Posted by DukeHB11 View Post
    I just uploaded this! Hope you get to see it. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
    Tried your link, but all I got was a confusing page from Google requiring that I log in to Google. I did that, but the next screen required a pass key in order to upload a video to YouTube. Dead end, so tried again, and again...

DukeHB11, was the following link what you uploaded? (Looks like it was uploaded about 15 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6_sXkbSwLA

Anyway, seems to be a working link of the game.

Also, unless I'm not reading well today, the request for this game was made over 6 years ago by RWebster.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    Also, unless I'm not reading well today, the request for this game was made over 6 years ago by RWebster.
    This is why DBR lets us subscribe to a thread.

If we're taking requests, I'd like to see Duke's game against the University of California-Mexico City as part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge for the 2019-2020 season. I want to revisit the part where Coach Robo-Bilas fires up the players with salty language, and Clone Digger Phelps calls him out for it, spitting all over his infrared tie in front of the ESPNBCBSyFy audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    Tried your link, but all I got was a confusing page from Google requiring that I log in to Google. I did that, but the next screen required a pass key in order to upload a video to YouTube. Dead end, so tried again, and again...
    Just got to YouTube and type in "1992 Duke UCLA" in the search box and it should come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker View Post
    DukeHB11, was the following link what you uploaded? (Looks like it was uploaded about 15 hours ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6_sXkbSwLA

Anyway, seems to be a working link of the game.

Yeah, I know the request was made a long time ago but I figured there was at least a chance RWebster might still be an active member here. Either way, I figured there had to be a few people that might be interested in seeing it. :-)

Here it is.

Along these same lines... is there any video of the Duke/Maryland "Gone in 59 Seconds" game other than the very low-def version on YouTube?

I watch the crappy version every month or so in the off season to keep my juices flowing.

Go Duke!