Thread: Home Narcotics

Home Narcotics

You can home brew, right? Does anyone know if it's at all possible to make your own home narcotics? Is it possible? Or if not narcotics, some other state-altering drug?

I'm just asking out of curiosity. Just wondering, that's all.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    You can home brew, right? Does anyone know if it's at all possible to make your own home narcotics? Is it possible? Or if not narcotics, some other state-altering drug?

-EarlJam
    I wouldn't know anything about this...but meth is fairly easy to make at home. Just slightly dangerous.

I assume this is a corollary to the poll about whether you should quit your current job?

Opium

I can send you my notes on how to harvest opium - which I learned in a class my senior year at Duke. Will that help?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I can send you my notes on how to harvest opium - which I learned in a class my senior year at Duke. Will that help?
    Send me the notes, DukieInKansas. Send me the notes.

-EarlJam

homegrown

For the Ron Paul libertarians I think you can make a pretty good argument that people should be allowed to grow pot. It would certainly remove the criminal empires and violence that build up around it, it would make it safer to hike in the woods even the national forests, it would probably not dramatically increase use etc.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post

-EarlJam

If it isn't a hoax, and you're really really desperate for a fix... You could always try making yourself some Jenkem. (wikipedia)

Quote Originally Posted by tecumseh View Post
    For the Ron Paul libertarians I think you can make a pretty good argument that people should be allowed to grow pot. It would certainly remove the criminal empires and violence that build up around it, it would make it safer to hike in the woods even the national forests, it would probably not dramatically increase use etc.
    Ahh, so tempting to re-open the legalized drugs thread from the PPB. I agree, and the only potential downside of the plan is that it won't dramatically increase use.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...fermented sewage