Thread: JJs New Gig?

JJs New Gig?

I just saw a commercial for "better basketball" basketball skills DVD series. Apparently JJ teaches the jumpshot section. He was the headliner on the commercial I saw.

I am sure the DVD is great for people learning the game, but I hope this doesnt turn into an eternal punchline - ala Fred McGriff and Tom Emansky's Baseball Skills

Quote Originally Posted by steven52682 View Post
    I just saw a commercial for "better basketball" basketball skills DVD series. Apparently JJ teaches the jumpshot section. He was the headliner on the commercial I saw.

I am sure the DVD is great for people learning the game, but I hope this doesnt turn into an eternal punchline - ala Fred McGriff and Tom Emansky's Baseball Skills
    Yeah, that's been on here for about 6 weeks now. I about shat myself when I saw it. I called my buddy and asked if he just saw what I saw (as we were watching the same game). We then started yelling "BACK-TO-BACK-TO-BACK AAU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS" at each other. Then I spent the next 15 minutes telling my wife why that was funny.
    WWJDD?