The Funniest Thing. EVER.

On Friday night, I went to the bookstore and got a copy of "The Onion's Guide to Our Dumb World." A (very realistic looking) parody world atlas.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. While wife and daughter were browsing, I was flipping through it. I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face.

Absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen. Get it. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammrog View Post
    On Friday night, I went to the bookstore and got a copy of "The Onion's Guide to Our Dumb World." A (very realistic looking) parody world atlas.

I have never laughed so hard in my life. While wife and daughter were browsing, I was flipping through it. I was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face.

Absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen. Get it. Now.
    I am a big fan of "Our Dumb Century," so I need to check this out. I think my favorite was a picture of Jim Carrey from the early 90s with the caption 'Rubber faced fartsmith is America's Sweetheart.' Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by billybreen View Post
    I am a big fan of "Our Dumb Century," so I need to check this out. I think my favorite was a picture of Jim Carrey from the early 90s with the caption 'Rubber faced fartsmith is America's Sweetheart.' Awesome.

You must get it. Even better than the headlines. Just absolutely hilarious!!!

Heading to the bookstore tomorrow. Thanks for the 'heads-up.' As a bibliophile any good book is my passion.