Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

A special Monday morning thanks goes out to the following:

1) Billybreen - For bringing to my attention the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Until last week, I had never heard of it.

2) Devilalumna - For encouraging me to rent the movie and very accurately predicting that the humor would be right up my alley.

Had to throw props out where props were/are due. If I didn't, I'd feel badly.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post

Had to throw props out where props were/are due. If I didn't, I'd feel badly.
    -EarlJam
    Is this really just a way to reopen the "We love the Grammar Police" thread?

I couldn't resist the urge and bought the DVD to watch with my wife this weekend. Such a good movie.

Guys, I have been talking up this movie for a long time. Did you not read this?

--Jason "if you liked Kiss, did you see Shoot Em Up in theaters recently?" Evans

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    Is this really just a way to reopen the "We love the Grammar Police" thread?
    The Grammar thread started this, so it's all coming full circle. My props really go to Cavlaw who was the first to drop the appropriate quotes. I just attributed them properly.

Loved it!!!!