Your favorite Halloween Story!! True or not (who cares really) just tell it!

(Told to me by a friend years ago)
Back when I was still in high school, I would hear sounds in my house. It would freak me out whenever I would hear these noises. One day I was home by myself and I was sitting in the living room watching TV and I heard some sounds coming from my room. It sounded as if some one was knocking on my room door from the inside. I went back there to see what it was and there was nothing in my room.

Another time when I was home alone I was watching TV in the living room again and I heard another sound from one of the back rooms. I heard a glass object fall and shatter. I went in all the rooms to investigate there was no shattered glass.

One night I was sitting up in my room and I heard someone snoring as if someone was sleeping on the couch in my room.

Another time when I was home alone, I was tired from wrestling practice and decided to take a nap. I was laying on my bed in my room and left my door open. Right when I dozed off, I heard a sound from my sister's door, which is right next to my room, as if someone was holding the door knob and pushing and pulling on the door without turning the knob. It woke me up and I grabbed my baseball bat because I thought someone had broken in. I looked in my sister's room and there was no one around and the window was closed and locked.

The time that freaked me out the most was one night when I was in bed trying to fall asleep. I heard a loud sound of glass shattering and metal hitting the floor. I got up turned on the lights and found my 24 x 15 framed picture lying in the middle of my room floor as if it was pushed off from the back of it and my metal coat hanger was lying on my floor.

That same night my dad was coming home from work and he claimed that he had seen a black figure walking around in the house through the window when he was pulling into the drive way. I assume that black figure is the thing that was making all of those mysterious sounds. To this day I have not heard any of the mysterious sounds anymore.