Brennan to travel across USA.

Brennan Bresser to bike,run,walk across America to raise awareness of IDD. A disease that has afflicted his sister. He will start in Seattle and finish in NYC. My best wishes to him and his cause.

Any link for this? Depending on when he leaves, I'd show up at his starting point to see him off.
    Just be you. You is enough. - K, 4/5/10, 0:13.8 to play, 60-59 Duke.

You're all jealous hypocrites. - Titus on Laettner

You see those guys? Animals. They're animals. - SIU Coach Chris Lowery, on Duke

Is he taking a year off of basketball?

Hope not. I had him penciled in for 16 minutes in the minutes thread.

In all seriousness, this is really cool.

Who is Brennan Bressler? Any kin to Dr. Bernie Bressler or Dr. Garrett Bressler?

Quote Originally Posted by pfrduke View Post
    Any link for this? Depending on when he leaves, I'd show up at his starting point to see him off.
    Here's a link: https://dukeblogger.com/dukes-brenna...Dukeblogger%29

Even after this journey he still won't have traveled as much as Hansbrough did in his career.

DBR’s front page has an update on Brennan Besser’s mission, linking to a fairly long ESPN recap of his completed journey.

I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
    Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    Even after this journey he still won't have traveled as much as Hansbrough did in his career.
    I really love you guys sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by UrinalCake View Post
    In. Nod to Daniel Ewing, however, he has already picked up a technical.

This is a remarkable journey for a remarkable cause.

Let's support this guy!

I just donated!

You?

Go Brennan!!!
    Go Duke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    DBR’s front page has an update on Brennan Besser’s mission, linking to a fairly long ESPN recap of his completed journey.
    This dude is a baller. Love the cause he's supporting.

I hope he plays 10+ min in games where we're crushing a borderline D3 team by 30+ points. But my gut tells me he'll only play 45 seconds. Sigh...
    Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. - Winston Churchill

President of the "Nolan Smith Should Have His Jersey in The Rafters" Club

Did anyone catch the end of K’s presser after the last game in Canada? He was asked if it was nice for a player like Besser to get some minutes and hit a shot, and his response was somewhat shocking to me. He said that he doesn’t want to talk about Besser, and that we should focus on the other players. He then went on to say that if were going to focus on a walk on we should instead talk about Mike Buckmire who had taken organic chemistry over the summer, rather than Besser who had “just gotten back to campus.”

It was a bizarre answer and I don’t want to read too much into it but it kind of sounded like he was taking a shot at Besser for being away all summer. I can’t imagine K would actually react negatively to a guy raising money for charity and bringing awareness to a great cause, but it kind of sounded that way. His press conferences have seemingly gotten more bizarre recently, he speaks more often enough and candidly which is great but sometimes he also seems to challenge the reporters when asked a question he doesn’t like.