Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh! Rich, that would be awesome! Thanks!

And if you ever need advice in the world of elementary education, I'm your man!

(Somehow this feels like an uneven trade...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post

Happy to help. Actually, my daughter is a freshman in college and wants to go into teaching. We have some time, but I may take you up on your offer!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post

Hi Everyone, just to close the loop on this, Lord Ash and I discussed this yesterday and decided the best way to address this is for him to purchase the Disney company and all rights to Star Wars and Lucas. As two New Jersey guys, we're moving forward with an "offer they cannot refuse." We'll keep you posted on the transaction and invite you all to our IPO of Lord Ash Entertainment in the coming months. Please join me in congratulating Lord Ash in his new venture!
    Rich
    "Failure is Not a Destination"
    Coach K on the Dan Patrick Show, December 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hi Everyone, just to close the loop on this, Lord Ash and I discussed this yesterday and decided the best way to address this is for him to purchase the Disney company and all rights to Star Wars and Lucas. As two New Jersey guys, we're moving forward with an "offer they cannot refuse." We'll keep you posted on the transaction and invite you all to our IPO of Lord Ash Entertainment in the coming months. Please join me in congratulating Lord Ash in his new venture!
    I would throw in a few bucks on some shares for a percentage of future movie profits.

Perfect outcome! I know for a fact that Rich's advice in this area of law is top-notch.
    "Amazing what a minute can do."

Yes, I want to thank my general counsel. You will all be happy to know that I am tackling Star Wars first, with new edits of the old movies to completely remove both Jar Jar Binks and Princess Leia's Mary Poppins moment.

I am accepting investors at this point as well. PM with your bank info.

Seriously tho, thanks for the help and advice Rich. Love DBR

Hire a carolina law grad and make them an offer they can't understand ...