Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My top guy (post scoring rebounder) is a 92. My new guy is an 88. The crew I play with is all between 91 and 96 I think?

A stretch big. I hate you. If you want to shoot threes, create a damn guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ash View Post
    My top guy (post scoring rebounder) is a 92. My new guy is an 88. The crew I play with is all between 91 and 96 I think?

A stretch big. I hate you. If you want to shoot threes, create a damn guard.

Get with the times man! Centers don't hang out under the rim anymore!

Seriously though, my guy is rebounding primary, shooting secondary, so he has the lowest shooting attributes of any stretch big. He's also 7' 3", so he has to be wide open to get a good shot. I NEVER take bad 3's. And really, the only time I hang out around the 3 point line is if I have a glass cleaner or lock down defender guarding me to keep them out of the paint and let someone else take advantage of the open lane.

And conversely, if I have a smaller center or forward guarding me, I'll post them up, then kick it out to the best shooter on our team, then crash the board for the rebound with my REBOUNDING stretch 5!

I don't play park as much as you. I'd say I play it about 33.3% of the time between MyCareer, Pro-am, and Park. My record is not good because this is my first year playing and had no idea about the whole park element and frankly, didn't realize how important the rankings were. I literally lost 36 games in a row right after I bought the game because I was a 60, and would play with any garbage that stepped on the spot against 90+'s. At the time, I didn't think I would keep playing park and didn't really care about the record. Once I started getting better, I started taking my record more seriously and have started being very selective of who I play with.

I have a couple of guys that I play with now that are really good, but they're a lot younger than me, so they can get annoying sometimes when they start arguing with each other, or we'll go on a streak and they'll start taking half-court 3's playing around. I can't stand that. I want to beat everyone 21-0.

If you want, send me your name and we can play together sometime. If you've played 1,600 games, and your teammate has played 4,000+, I'd be willing to bet we've crossed paths before.

Quote Originally Posted by left_hook_lacey View Post
    Get with the times man! Centers don't hang out under the rim anymore!

Seriously though, my guy is rebounding primary, shooting secondary, so he has the lowest shooting attributes of any stretch big. He's also 7' 3", so he has to be wide open to get a good shot. I NEVER take bad 3's. And really, the only time I hang out around the 3 point line is if I have a glass cleaner or lock down defender guarding me to keep them out of the paint and let someone else take advantage of the open lane.

And conversely, if I have a smaller center or forward guarding me, I'll post them up, then kick it out to the best shooter on our team, then crash the board for the rebound with my REBOUNDING stretch 5!

I don't play park as much as you. I'd say I play it about 33.3% of the time between MyCareer, Pro-am, and Park. My record is not good because this is my first year playing and had no idea about the whole park element and frankly, didn't realize how important the rankings were. I literally lost 36 games in a row right after I bought the game because I was a 60, and would play with any garbage that stepped on the spot against 90+'s. At the time, I didn't think I would keep playing park and didn't really care about the record. Once I started getting better, I started taking my record more seriously and have started being very selective of who I play with.

I have a couple of guys that I play with now that are really good, but they're a lot younger than me, so they can get annoying sometimes when they start arguing with each other, or we'll go on a streak and they'll start taking half-court 3's playing around. I can't stand that. I want to beat everyone 21-0.

If you want, send me your name and we can play together sometime. If you've played 1,600 games, and your teammate has played 4,000+, I'd be willing to bet we've crossed paths before.
    I take that as a no.

LOL, a message board statistics discussion about video game stats. It doesn’t get much nerdier than that.

And I say that in full humor/self-deprecation mode, as I was all-in on the statistics discussion and own my nerdiness.

Quote Originally Posted by CDu View Post
    LOL, a message board statistics discussion about video game stats. It doesn’t get much nerdier than that.

And I say that in full humor/self-deprecation mode, as I was all-in on the statistics discussion and own my nerdiness.
    The word Nerdvana comes to mind. 😀

Oh sorry, Left! I missed your post! You on Xbox, or PS?

Oh sorry, Left! I missed your post! You on Xbox, or PS?
    I'm on PS4.

Aw crap. Xbone

Aw crap. Xbone
    That's a shame.